iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Idol Season 7- Who's watching? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idol Season 7- Who's watching?
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was shocked to see Carly go. She wasn't half bad Tuesday night. Go, Brooke, go. Just go home. We all want you to. There was a topic on the Idol website, something to the effect of Brooke just needs to shut up. I think it was along the lines of what Nowhere girl was talking about, how she talks back to the judges. And should she have stopped and started? Nope.

David Cook...our next American Idol?? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree it was surprising that carly went home. but it definitely should have been brooke. did you hear her apologize for arguing with the judges? apparently she must have been told or read somewhere her doing that ****es people off.

go david cook!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the get Brooke out camp too [Razz] People forget lyrics all the time, they just go on to the next part not stop a whole band [Roll Eyes] And it's not the first time she's stopped and started remember, just get rid [Mad]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true helen..
she did the same thing when she performed HERO right?
i feel confident to say that i believe david cook will be in the final but who will be there with him? david a?

i'm excited that they will be doing neil diamond songs this coming week [Smile] .

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking David A. will be in the final two, along with (hopefully [Smile] ) David C. Yep, I forgot about Brooke forgetting her lyrics before. Remember when David A. did? He just hummed in tune until he got to the place he remembered. Much more effective if you ask me.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it does come down to the Davids, which I think it will, I wonder what kind of slogan they will come up with since they both have the same name?? I bet something is already in the works. I agree that Brooke needs to go, her mouth thing she does while the judges are talking to her drives me crazy.
I am looking forward to the Neil Diamond selection as well. I also cannot wait until the judges get to pick what the idols sing, I don't think that is until the final 3 though.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

What did ya'll think of last night's performances? A lot of people over at the Idol forums completely hated them. I, of course, thought David C. was absolutely marvelous. Oh how I wish Brooke would shut the hell up. And I know what mouth thing you're talking about, Jessie. It drives me crazy. Oh, and get up from behind the damn piano already!!!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Hee hee she's gone! NO MORE TEARS!!!
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

'bout friggin time. [Roll Eyes]
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddie Munster is next... hehehehe...

-

-

Then, we go after DONNIE OSMOND!!!!

-

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

lol jdocster

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was time to see Brooke go. She sure was emotional.

LOVE THE EDDIE PIC!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Got my David Cook downloaded from Itunes!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

oh my stars... jason was HORRIBLE!!! what was he thinking???
pettyfan
Member # 2260

quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
oh my stars... jason was HORRIBLE!!! what was he thinking???

LOL, we were talking at school, wonder if Jason was smoking a little somethin' before the show? He wasn't even bothered by Simon's comments! As bad as I dislike Syesha, he deserved to go. What was it he said, next week was three songs and he couldn't handle that?
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yes I think that you are right pettyfan. He seemed like he was lost and just ready to get out of there. I am so glad that he was voted off before Syesha. Now it is a definite that Syesha will be gone next week. It is going to be the two David's. I think that David A is going to win it all.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
He seemed extremely happy singing the song at the end there.
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
NO shocker that Syesha is the one that went home. It should be an interesting finale because both of the David's are awesome.
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

..as predicted, may the best david win [Smile] [Wink]
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gideon   Email Gideon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want David to win (BAhahaha I'm SO funny!)
Posts: 36 | From: On the computer | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

David Cook...David Cook...David Cook...(chanting over and over)
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
David Cook...David Cook...David Cook...(chanting over and over)

His home town is like 15 miles from where I live...

I hope he gets it too, but, I smell the munster again...

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I'm afraid to watch tonight. Just wanted to let that be known.
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i don't get it..

the judges clearly are pushing for david a to win.. perhaps they think they'll be able to sell him more?

david cook was better last night, IMO. after he sang 'the world i know' by collective soul, i felt like i was watching THE american idol. but they kept giving david a. more praise???
david a. is a one trick pony.. i just don't get it. if archuleta wins, i will be disappointed. i'm not saying he's not good, but david cook is better as a performer, entertainer and musician.

i'm afraid to watch as well..

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's to worry about?

David C wins he has the bigger career

David A wins David C has the bigger career

If David A wins he'll be the next Reuben 'Not a' Studdard

I don't get the judges sometimes. They'll jump on a contestant for being to predictible. Yet last night they criticized David C for trying a totally new song and praising David A for singing the same song he sang earlier in the competition.

But yeah I'm not worried about the vote because David C will be the bigger star regardless.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home