iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Who you gonna Call? Ghostbusters??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who you gonna Call? Ghostbusters??
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is crazy. Yesterday was my husband's birthday- he wanted a Brand New TV....he just got a new one not long ago for our living room...it was a 37 inch, he wanted a 40 inch or bigger- which I don't care about TVs, we have 7 of them in our house, and if I didn't have a business -I'd get rid of Direct TV...because I never watch TV- except to watch movies or HGTV.

Anyway last night...I was flipping through the channels on the TV in my Bedroom, and Ghostbusters 2 was on...I hadn't seen it in a long time, it was right in the middle of it.

So, it was on maybe 5 minutes, when this weird glow lit up my bedroom, and then the TV started fading in and out, and then it just blew up. I thought that the power went off, but then I saw the alarm clock light was still on, and so was my light on my telephone.

My husband was sleeping...I told him to wake up...that I had no clue what just happened, because it was like there was something in the room....it was so weird...it reminded me of the movie "The Entity". I said, I think the TV blew up. That TV wasn't that old either, that's why I didn't want to go buy another one.

Well, guess where my husband is right now? He's at Sam's Club buying a 40 inch TV.

My brother called me today, and said did my husband dump Kool-Aid down the back of the TV....he was joking.

But, how weird is that?? I think someone/something was rooting for my husband to get a TV.

What brands of TVs are the best?

We just had this long debate about them.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure have some wacky going ons in that house! Call T.A.P.S. They are not too far from there and I'm sure they would do an investigation! Check out the website:

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80sRocked-thanks for that link, I just wrote them a long letter. I will let you know if I hear from them.

I have had so many crazy things happen here, that I can't even remember them all.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be pretty awesome if you got on the show! Good luck.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home