iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Bring on March (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bring on March
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today it is 19 but suppose to go up to 40 today and 50 for friday and saturday with rain of course lol but it's better then 9 lol!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow heat wave here today 52 out suppose to be 50 saturday and sunday too but with a little rain!! i will take it!!! cold returns monday lol [Smile] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, the fall, winter and spring here are great. it's the summer i have a hard time with, even at the age of 30... been here all my life.

115 degree weather for almost 5 months is no fun.

sometimes it's hotter,sometimes it's around 105 - 109 and you can feel the difference, if so.

it's funny, because i can take a 2 hour drive to flagstaff, arizona and it's snowing. weird.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is beautiful here right now. I did about a billion things this morning, and it was so nice out. It is suppose to be almost 70 here on Monday. I can't wait to start seeing tiny green leaves on the trees soon.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after a couple days of 40 degree weather we're back in the teens today with a cold north wind. We are slowly losing our snow cover though.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Texas for my sister's b-day. I wore fli flops today and am sitting outside with the laptop. Doesn't get much better than this!
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just raking up leaves...it was so nice out.

I love the spring air.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sammy Hain Invasion:
North Dakota is very much ready for spring.

March always means two things

*preseason baseball
*March Madness. Really hoping the North Dakota State Bison can win the Summit Conference tournament and qualify for the big dance. If they should happen to qualify they will be the first school in over 30 years to qualify for the big dance in their first year of eligibility. At the very worst they have already qualified for the NIT since they were the regular season champions in the Summit Conference. The NIT is nice but I'd rather see them make the final 64 and be like a #14 seed and be a sacrificial lamb for somebody like Louisville or some other powerhouse. No matter what happens from here they've already had a great season and their record as of now is 23-6. Very doubtful they would get an at large bid since they're not from a major conference.

Mission accomplished. NDSU is going to the big dance as Summit Conference player of the year Ben Woodside hits a jumper with 3.3 seconds left to give the Bison a 66-64 victory over Oakland(MI). Will find out Sunday who they play in the first round of the NCAA.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
rain and more rain since yesterday flood watches up until tonight with a high wind warning again. winds up to 50 mph it is 44 right now but going down to 20 tonight again and colder for the rest of the week.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's raining here right now--guess that means no outside recess today...
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
It is beautiful out right now, I have the windows open. It was nice out when we walked today. Didn't even need a jacket.

My daffodils and other bulbs are poking up out of the ground.

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we went from 50 mph winds and 45 with rain yesterday to 18 this morning and snow flurries again only going up to 26 today and friday. don't look like it will get warm here til late june lol!!
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

quote:
Mission accomplished. NDSU is going to the big dance as Summit Conference player of the year Ben Woodside hits a jumper with 3.3 seconds left to give the Bison a 66-64 victory over Oakland(MI). Will find out Sunday who they play in the first round of the NCAA.

No favours given to the Bison as they'll be facing the defending champs and perenial national power Kansas Jayhawks in the first round.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
it was a great weekend for a change here especially sunday it was 53 and sunny opened the windows and let the fresh air in and changed my curtains suppose to be in the 50's all week cooler on the weekend though but who care lol!!
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

We've been in the 40's for the past few days and sounds like we're supposed to stay there for a little while. Been nice to let some fresh air in my apartment. However with the huge amount of snow we've received this year and with a fast melt they're forecasting potentially record flooding in some areas. Hopefully the dikes will hold in Grand Forks so they don't have a repeat of 1997.
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
wow finally a nice day for st. patty's day here going up to 60 and sunny gonna get colder and wet snow thursday so i will enjoy today and tomorrow while i can so will my dogs lol!!
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
75 degrees here today!!! Woo hoo.... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

quote:
No favours given to the Bison as they'll be facing the defending champs and perenial national power Kansas Jayhawks in the first round.

As expected the North Dakota State Bison lost their first round game to the Kansas Jayhawks by 10 points earlier today. The Bison were able to cut the lead down to three on a few occasions but were not able to get over the hump. Kansas had too much size in the middle for the Heard to handle. North Dakota State point guard Ben Woodside put on a show for the rest of the country and showed why he's one of the most underrated players in all of college hoops as he lit up Kansas with 37 points.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home