iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » does anybody else have this problem with their friends order concert tickets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does anybody else have this problem with their friends order concert tickets
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody else have those friends that call you up and tell you about a great upcoming concert and when you say "Great, you order the tickets" and then - poof- thats the last you ever hear on the subject?

My friends are famous for this. Unless I AM the guy who orders the tickets they never get ordered!

A few weeks ago I was talking about getting TOM PETTY tickets with my sisters. One of them said she wanted to bring her friend we dont know to the show too so I put HER in charge of ordering the tickets. I havent heard from her since and am pretty sure I wont.

It seems I am always the jackass who has to pull out the credit card and go on TICKETMASTER!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that happens to me too, not just with ordering tickets.. but it seems that i wouldn't do 90% of what i do if i wasn't the one coordinating everything. :-/

just tell someone else it's their turn. do you order the tix and then everyone pays you or do you end up paying for everyone?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they usually pay me back Day Of Show when I order the tickets.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home