iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband and I have been watching season 5 of Dexter- soooooooooo good!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of my friends thought Season 5 was weak pitt but I really liked it! Nice to see Dex finally meet someone who's on his same wavelength as far as Lumen. It seems like Lagauardia stoops lower and lower each season to cover her own ***.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eastbound and Down
Deadliest Warrior
Sons of Anarchy (just started Season 1)
Breaking Bad

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finished with Dexter Season 5. Sorry to end it actually, since I'll have to wait another year to watch the next season!
I'm hoping to get Eastbound and Down Seas. 2 next week.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just finished watching the last'Charlie Sheen' season of Two and a Half Men and i thought it was fantastic i would have loved to see what happend next to Charlie and Rose. Therefore have decided not to watch the new season cant stand Kutcher and i bet it only lasts one season without Sheen
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
falling skies, i have to say that i am non plussed so far. seems like a roland emmrich movie
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by amaranth:
just finished watching the last'Charlie Sheen' season of Two and a Half Men and i thought it was fantastic i would have loved to see what happend next to Charlie and Rose. Therefore have decided not to watch the new season cant stand Kutcher and i bet it only lasts one season without Sheen

I have watched Two and a Half Men sporadically over the years, but I will NOT be watching the new version either with Ashton "I want to smack him in his dirty face" Kutcher. He is smarmy and gross, and I really wish he'd bath, shave and comb his hair.
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wheres the agree button lol
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kutcher is one of the many reasons i never watched that 70's show, him and the rest of those so called "actors" HAM-ing it up. if it was a show just about kirkwood smith and his wife, then i would tune in
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Omg, I loved Red and Kitty on That 70's show. Otherwise it was a dull, boring show.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I have a question for any British rewinders. Have you seen the television show Luther starring Idris Elba? I like shows like The Wire, The Shield and Homicide: Life on the Street. Luther was recommended to me on Netflix. Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is fantastic. Idris is sensational, and Ruth Wilson, as a sort of female Hannibal Lector, is super too. They make the nuttiest duo you'll see on TV. It will suck you right in from the terrific opening credits using the music of Massive Attack. Highly recommended!
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Thanks Crash! It seems as though you and I have the same tastes in television shows.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great minds think alike...especially those from Western Pennsylvania. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Crash, I will be getting Luther today. I can't wait to watch it! And us Western Pennsylvanians Rock!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Yay- we finally got BBC America on ONdemand here in western PA. So I have started the very short season 2 of Luther- I just finished episode 1. It had quite the cliffhanger!
Why is Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas always 20 years behind the rest of the U.S.?

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
There is no Ruth Wilson in episode three. Bummer! Still love the show and Idris.
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Henderson Kids.

Steve and Tamara Henderson are brother and sister who live in Melbourne with their single mother Alice. When she is killed by being run down a truck while saving a child, then they are forced as a result of their father's whereabouts being unknown to move to the country town of Haven Bay to live with their uncle Mike Henderson, who works there as a police constable.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

The League!!!
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genesis: Live @ Wembley Stadium (1987)

One of my favourite concert videos. It's a shame that there isn't a lot of footage from the Invisible Touch tour.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

just started watching sons of anarchy season 1

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal  -

What a game!!

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Good pick Kowalski! Nice to see these two guys back. Thursday night's episode was great although I was hoping for more metal videos.

-

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
pete vs life

really funny show

pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell ya what I'm NOT watching--I gave up on American Horror Story and The New Girl. I've about given up on The Secret Circle.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home