iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night:

France 0 - 0 Uruguay. ZZzzzz...

Earlier Today:

Rugby Union

New Zealand 66 - 28 Ireland

Australia 27 - 17 England

The Southern hemisphere sides show their superiority over us yet again. [Frown]

currently watching the South Korea vs Greece world cup game.

Coming up later:

Argentina v Nigeria

England v U.S.A [Wink]

[ 12. June 2010, 08:57: Message edited by: J2ME ]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now im watching the neighbours 18 year old korean adoptive daughter, doing areobics, through my binoculars... [Roll Eyes]

Well, that's not really true... [Smile]

Im watching UFC Unleashed.... "KICK HIS A$$, SEABASS!!!!"

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty busy watching a World Cup in which nearly all the big teams (except Argentina) fail to impress/deliver.
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching something called "Supergator" on the Sci-fi channel. (I refuse to spell it as SYFY LOL!)
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Willow:
(I refuse to spell it as SYFY LOL!)

Me too. So lame.
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going to be watching England vs Germany today

Hope Germany win!!!

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be watching Season 4 of The Shield tomorrow when the first disc comes in the mail. I'm an addict, I admit it!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to give Mad Men a shot. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is..

I am loving this new show in ABC family called HUGE. It stars Nikki Blonsky (from the Hairspray remake) and Haley Hasslehoff, who is as cute as ever. It takes place at a camp where teens are sent to lose weight. Very sweet show and well written. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True Blood is my favorite show right now
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love huge and make it or break it ronnie did u watch last nigh ep
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Closer
Leverage
Rizzoli and Isles
Memphis Beat

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rainbowbrite22:
ronnie did u watch last nigh ep

yes! i love haley hasslehoff [Smile]

petty, i have all 4 episodes of rizzoli and isles recorded. i haven't watched them yet, how is the show so far?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Memphis Beat- I've seen 2 episodes. I watch them as they come up on Ondemand. I guess I have some catching up to do. I think Leverage sucks this year. Or maybe it's just me- it's the same old same old- phony accents, the long haired guy kicking butt, the blonde chick swooning over the smart computer guy. I am going to watch that new show that starts on AMC on Sunday instead- Rubicon. They showed the first episode already. Hope it's as good as the first one. I was wanting to see Huge- I just forgot about it. I can always try Ondemand. When I saw the teasers for Rizzolli and Isles, all I could think of was "Cagney and Lacey". My hubby said the same thing, lol.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rizzoli and Isles is pretty good. I've read all Tess Gerittsen's books so that may be why I like it lol. I read that TNT had already ordered eps of it for next year, along with The Closer and Leverage.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

My hubby and I will be watching the very last episode of The Shield (from Netflix) tonight. I will be sad to see the end. It was a very addicting show. Next up will be The Wire.
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you watch the last episode of the Shield, i thought it was a good end and a decent way for the show to finish.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Yes Mike, we watched the finale last night. I was sad to finish it up though. The ending was good. I think they tied everything up fairly well. Excellent writing by Shawn Ryan and others.
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This weekend, I will be watching the final episode of the weekly "At The Movies" movie review show. It was originally hosted by Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert, until Siskel died, and later replaced by Richard Roeper. And then Ebert left the show because of his own health problems. The show went for a couple of years with other critics (who were just awful), and they are finally pulling the plug this season.
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VH1 Classic! 80s music vids!
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubicon and The Glades.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latest of smallville
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-- (US Title) How The Earth Changed History Blu-ray Review

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Has anyone been watching Psych lately? I love Sean's one line in every episode (usually with an 80's/ early 90's reference): "Gus, don't be a _____" Last week's quote was "Gus, don't be a Fine Young Cannibals cover of Suspicious Minds".
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the wonders of the intertubes, I enjoying True Blood and only have the final 2 eps of season 3 left to watch.
I'm also watching the original British "Life on Mars", it's very good. I think I'll have to try the American version to compare.
Survivor Nicuaguara is on so I'll be downloading those as they don't get shown over here anymore.

The one show I never miss still after all these years is .... Neighbours! It's just had it's 25th birthday. Next year it's moving to a new digital channel, so is changing from G rated to PG, so slightly more racy stories. It's been awesome this year - Ramsey St had it's first official coming out, an attempted murder and a brillian slow burn story that has gone on all year - Stephanie Scully had an affair with her best friend (Libby)'s estranged husband and got herself pregnant, so she and other best friend Jarrod pretended to become a couple and got married just to protect Libby from finding out the truth. But as it always does, the truth came out and it was amazing!!!!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home