iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you watching now? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: What are you watching now?
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Who.

In this two-parter, David Tennant as the Doctor returns to Earth to prevent the resurrrection of an old enemy, the Master.

I enjoyed watching it. John Simms is more than gratifying, though for me the original not to mention best Master is Roger Delgado.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finally getting into Supernatural after borrowing the first 2 seasons on DVD from a friend. I'm also about to start catching up on Dollhouse.

I've been a bit obsessed lately with repeats of the IT crowd too, hilarious show.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love supernatural watch it every thursday night here. i am a huge fan of criminal minds too there are two channels here where they show them for 2-3 hours a night and on friday nights all night this way i can see the ones i missed last season and before that lol! still watch house every monday night and family guy even all the repeats !
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right now i am watching autopsy on syfy tonight hostel 1 and 2 is on at 7;00 p.m. if anyone is interested first one was good second one eh!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both and slightly prefer the second [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching wargames right now on tv. Finished watching supernatural season 1. im not sure if i want to buy the second season. i watched 1 episode on tv and decided to give it a go. Does it get any better than season 1, is it worth buying the box set??
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor Who.

Matt Smith, after his Tardis crashes and his sonic screwdriver is wrecked, gains a new companion and has got simply 20 minutes to save the world from an alien menace. [Smile]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started watching this:

-

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the moment im watching

Sons of anarchy s2
V 2009
Glee
The prisoner 2010

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm watching all them too. Sons of Anarchy is great [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tv has actually improved alot at the moment!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just finished watching my team get into the englsh premier league in football - BLACKPOOL!!!
sea sea sea siders.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
I was also watching the game. Well done Blackpool.

The Champions League final is on in about 30 mins. Who's your money on?

I have a sneaky feeling that Bayern might nick it..

oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
im watching it now and its inter 1-0 at the moment but my money is still on bayern - i thinkk Robben will be a handful when legs start to get tired really. Id like to see them win really. I still feel sorry for them back in 1999
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
Internazionale 2 - 0 Bayern Munich

Not a classic final, but then again, they very rarely are.

As you pointed out, Robben was the main attacking threat, but the Inter defence marshalled him very well.

I'm the black sheep of the family(Arsenal Fan) -- my Dad/Bros are all Manchester United fans, so they never admit how lucky they were in '99.

oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
hahaha Arsenal hey - well im glad my team are able to give you 6 points next yr hey. We will struggle a lot but Ian H is a great manager. Simon Greyson had them before moving to leeds and he did wonders with blackpool. Now hes brought leeds back to the championship so they are on the up and up again. i really hoped and thought bayern were going to do it this time. Heres a quiz question for you. Which two teams have made the quarter final stage in the champions league every yr for the last 10yrs excluding this yr?
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ulysses 31.

Ulysses, a spaceship commander in the 31st century, must get his spaceship the "Odyssey" back to Earth after his crew are put into suspended animation and the route has been wiped from the computer's memory, undergoing many trials let alone tribulations along the way.

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am watching The Shield via Netflix. I am almost finished with Season 1. I had watched a few eps here and there, but never kept up on it cuz it was on the same time as something else I watched, which I can't remember,lol. It's so good! I am also going to start watching the Wire. I heard good things about that one. Anyone ever watch Oz? I was thinking about watching that too.
Also I am watching Burn Notice Season 4 and Royal Pains Season 2, which started last night. American Pickers will return next week, which I loved watching along with Pawn Stars. White Collar, Psych, Rescue Me, Mad Men will all be returning later in June or July. I guess it's a good thing I don't have a social life so I can find the time to watch all of this summer tv.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitt, Oz is an awesome show!!! It's completely addicting. I started watching it cause of Dean Winters. I have all six seasons on DVD. I'd definitely recommend it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oz is brilliant.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pettyfan, I didn't know that Dean Winters was in Oz. I guess I have to definitely find time to watch it this summer [Wink]
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
pettyfan, I didn't know that Dean Winters was in Oz. I guess I have to definitely find time to watch it this summer [Wink]

Oh yes. [Big Grin] He was the oh-so-charming, oh-so-destructive Ryan O'Reily.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
It's World Cup time....

South Africa 1-1 Mexico. A fair result between two equally matched teams.

Uruguay v France coming up in a few hrs.

Come on Uruguay... [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home