iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Bring Back EleanorJune petition...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bring Back EleanorJune petition......
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she ran off by someone or what? Not that it will do any good, but sign anyways lol........

MotleyRulz

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what happened. But since your not so nice to me...
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Signed

I miss her

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
And you..

I thought you said you were done responding to us.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
One for the road sunshine.. [Razz]
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to her?? Im always out of the loop!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not coming back until Sakic and Stastny return to the Avalanche.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
What happened to her?? Im always out of the loop!

not too sure exactly what happened but all her posts show her as unregistered
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that she was unregistered now. I always felt that someone had ran her off...
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a darn shame if that's true. I don't know what went down, but I wish her the best.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i noticed her name said unregistered..
i mean, people come and go around here but i've never seen someone "unregister" from this site.
makes you wonder if something happened here?

she wasn't banned was she???

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Cool. That's great news.
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it hadn't been for those meddling kids....
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis and 80'sRocked, so what you are trying to say is that she is mad. Thanks for the update. Hey, reading between the lines is a gift.

[ 04. February 2009, 17:27: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope she comes back so when marty broduer makes his triumphant return against the divealanche i have someone to gloat to.
Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xchazx:
i hope she comes back so when marty broduer makes his triumphant return against the divealanche i have someone to gloat to.

Good one xchazx. She's really gonna hate me when the Rangers kick the Avs a$$es at the Garden on Feb. 28th and I already have my tickets for that game to see it happen live! [Razz]
Sorry EleanorJune.....I know you can't post right now, but I also know you can still read this. [Wink]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I spoke with miss EleanorJune earlier today and she gave me permission to post up here what happened with her to unregister.....some of you already know.
She really only comes on the rewind when she is at work and on her work computer. Some idiot hacked into the database at her job and compromised all the computers there. They were all told to stop using any sites such as these where you are giving out any personal information, just for a while until they were sure that it was OK again. They did catch the hackers, but she went the extra mile and unregistered just to be safe. They were given permission today to resume using all sites, so she will be back as early as next week.

She feels very honored and privileged to have her very own thread dedicated to her return. She is also very humbled to know that she has so many loyal and dedicated fans on the rewind after only being here a short while. I am also quite sure that she will kick my a$$ for writing this. [Wink]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool that she's coming back.

I still don't understand though how she was able to post with being "unregistered", I thought you had to register and log in to post on a topic??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Those posts were all made while she was still registered.
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
So I spoke with miss EleanorJune earlier today and she gave me permission to post up here what happened with her to unregister.....some of you already know.
She really only comes on the rewind when she is at work and on her work computer. Some idiot hacked into the database at her job and compromised all the computers there. They were all told to stop using any sites such as these where you are giving out any personal information, just for a while until they were sure that it was OK again. They did catch the hackers, but she went the extra mile and unregistered just to be safe. They were given permission today to resume using all sites, so she will be back as early as next week.

She feels very honored and privileged to have her very own thread dedicated to her return. She is also very humbled to know that she has so many loyal and dedicated fans on the rewind after only being here a short while. I am also quite sure that she will kick my a$$ for writing this. [Wink]

Thanks for clearing everything up 80'sRocked. I can totally understand how EleanorJune's company would be concerned that a hacker might get ahold of personal information like how she still has a crush on Takashi from "Revenge of the Nerds". [Razz]

"I think I've got a frush."

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's great news as i am fairly new here and never got the chance to get to know her yet? thanks for letting us know dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she back yet  - Oh Eleanor...
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Who?
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
She's not coming back until Sakic and Stastny return to the Avalanche.

It has been devastating without them!! But yes I am back! (By the way I had to change my name..so it is I EleanorJune)

Thanks for the new name idea 80's Rocked...though I don't mind the whole world knows about Takashi and I Valley!

Sorry I have been gone so long. I was having problems re registering because of an issue with my IP address. Wish I would have had more time to explain why I had to leave before I did. Basically some students here put a key logger on a computer in our main office and got ahold of a whole bunch of stuff including the pass codes and everything else to my computer and the rest of my staff's computers. It has worked out everything finally and we were all given free reign to go back to our everyday lives. No damage was done...other than $25,000 wirth is scholarships were awarded to friends of the students...all of which is going to be repaid!

I will post more later..time to get some work done. Thank everyone..for everything!!

And I missed you too Sam!

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home