iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » If you could get anything

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you could get anything
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would it be?The only thing you could`n do without.I mean this in a deeper way.

Regards.

[ 23. January 2009, 18:31: Message edited by: bandit ]

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental health.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order, food, shelter and love. Ans maybe my Wayne Gretzky rookie card, but I might be pushing it. [Wink]
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good health is always first on my list. Who doesn't want love of course. Add in an abundance of wealth and then you will have utopia.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To meet a lot of my relatives who passed on before I was born and immortality lol.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a football helmet filled with cottage cheese
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me it would be true love.It would take an insane amount of money for me to give that up if it ever happened.On the other hand,that football helmet filled with cottage cheese is disturbingly tempting as well [Eek!]

[ 24. January 2009, 19:12: Message edited by: bandit ]

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly have every single thing that a person could want. I have the best luck of any one person. I guess what I want is to keep it that way. Right now, what I wish all the time for is to keep my son a kid for as long as I can, but it isn't going to happen, he's changing so much every day, and the thought of him leaving home some day in the not so distant future...just makes me crazy.

I wish all the time that I could just keep my life exactly the way that it is now....and not move further down the road. I don't want to get old...I have this horrible thing about looking old....I look at old people and to see them old-you could never imagine what they looked like young.

My mom sent me this email...and it was where you try and guess who the person is now....because it's an old picture of them....and at one time (not that long ago) they were young and beautiful, and now you can't even recognize them...that is my fear in life-I don't like knowing that I will not stay looking like myself.

I don't like the future...because none of it is known....I like the past because I have already lived through it, and I can remember all the best parts of it...the future is the scary part-because you have no idea what's headed your way.

I just want to stay in the moment I am now, everything in my life is fantastic. I went a long period where I didn't see my brother- and now that is all over with-and I am so glad to have him in my life again-he was one thing I had a horrible time living with out.I missed him so much. So, now that I have him in my life, there isn't anything else that I am lacking.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely go for good health, both mentally, and, physically. No money can replace it...

Sammy,

You crack me up man!

"a football helmet filled with cottage cheese "

heheee.... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mel1972
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7725

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mel1972   Email mel1972   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to be a better mm to my son, who I think I let down sometimes, and I'd like to find true love-i.e, the opposite situation to what I have now, being seeing someone once a week who only comes over for one thing. NEVER go back to past loves-it only bites you in the bum.
Posts: 12 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me it would be better health and to get to know my real father who left when i was 1 years old my mom threw him out he passed away 3 years ago in calif. alone in his apartment and i would love to ask him how he could leave 4 children and never have any contact afterwards! i did have a wonderful step dad that adopted all of us when i was 4 but he passed away from a heart attack 8 years ago i miss him alot too as far as true love i have had that with bill since 1984 been married since 1986 and love him deeply he is my best friend !! dee [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
I would definitely go for good health, both mentally, and, physically. No money can replace it...

Sammy,

You crack me up man!

"a football helmet filled with cottage cheese "

heheee.... [Smile]

never a bad thing to throw out an "Airheads" reference from time to time
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The secrets of the universe. I'm an endlessly curious person, so I want to known how it all works. Oh yeah, and since I'm sure it's all far beyond my scope of understanding, I guess the higher intelligence I'd need to comprehend it all too.

If I'm bound by practical reality, however, I guess I'd go with wealth. I'd love to never have to work again and just screw around for the rest of my life (and to be in a position to help out all of my friends and family with their financial woes).

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home