iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Let's Play ..Totally 80s Trivial Pursuit (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Let's Play ..Totally 80s Trivial Pursuit
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bowie??
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes

What coroner was a constant thorn in the side of Dr. Robert Astin?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it quincy ?just guessing here?
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.

What Robin Williams movie took a more serious turn with the bombing of Jimmy Wah's bar?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning Vietnam
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
What 5-word phrase did Fred the Baker famously mutter in the Dunkin Donuts ads?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to make the donuts
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I loved those commercials.

What sitcom required Howard Rollins character to interact with good ol'boys in Sparta, Mississippi?

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it in the heat of the night? i loved that show with caroll o'conner from all in the family !! lol
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I was thinking too but the word sitcom threw me off.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
yeah i know sammy i thought of in the heat of the night first then maybe dukes of hazzard? after i read the sitcom again?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That's it, but I didn't think it was a sitcom either-I thought it was a drama series, I never watched an episode of it.

I just write the questions, like they write them on the cards.

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clark Griswold -

If I remember right that would be the part in "European Vacation" where they stay the night at the small old couple's place whom they think are their relatives..but they turn out to be strangers..lol...very funny movie.

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
your right isis it was a drama series i loved in the heat of the night it was a good show.by the way i just saw a commercial for european vacation with chevy it will be on next thursday on the ion channel here chanel 18 at 8;00 p.m. lol
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
What San Quentin inmate earned Charlie Rose and Nigh****ch an Emmy for Best Interview in 1987?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Charles Manson just to take a guess
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey sammy i would guess manson too? the only one that popped in my head lol!!
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yes, it was him. Did you guys know they are making a movie about Charles Mansun starring Lindsey Lohan, it's called Mansun's Girls.

Susan Atkins- (she's one of his girls that killed Sharon Tate) , she has a brain tumor and is dying. I don't know if she already died yet.

I have never understood how anyone could ever be brain washed like they were.

Except for the fact that everything that was going on during all of that, revolved around drugs.

Who directed the Blockbusters "Back to the Future", "Romancing the Stone" and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"?

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robert Zemeckis?

Isis, did you get around to seeing Helter Skelter yet or did you read the book?

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
No, I have never seen it...

After watching this clip...I don't know how much of him I could ever stand to look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-KJoU6OBTc&feature=related

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
What's EPCOT an acronym for?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Nobody must know....my son moved the card, so I actually have no clue what the answer is...I'll tell you all later...

Here's a new question:

What Marla Gibbs sitcom was named for the house number of the apartment building it was set in?

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it 227
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
What's EPCOT an acronym for?

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

And another Bump
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home