iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Super Bowl Hopes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Super Bowl Hopes
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe nobody is talking about the big one, its this SUNDAY PEOPLE!!! HELLO!!!
I'm so excited I can hardly sit. I Love the Superbowl. I got my night all planned out. It involves lots of Heineken and food that is really bad for me.. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna go for the upset and Kurt: Cards 24, Steelers, 21..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be awesome if the Cards could pull it off
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the romance of the underdog..
I too hope for an Arizona win. But the realist and the gambler in me says no way.. Steelers Superbowl.. But hey it'll be a great game I'm sure.

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could care less about football or who is playing. All I want is to hit the final score in my pool and win the $5000!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Steeltown will be too strong, but an underdog like the Cards who have never won anything would be pretty special.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the Steelers win they'll have the most Super Bowl titles of any franchise. Currently they're tied with the Cowboys and 49ers with five Super Bowl rings. Here's hoping that after Sunday there will still be a threeway tie for most Super Bowl victories.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'll be close, but I'd say Pittsburgh has the upper hand (and perhaps the incensed ghosts of the Pottsville Maroons on their side as well) and will prevail by somewhere between 7 and 11 points.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the support for arizona everyone! it would definitely be a special time for the cards if they win. they're in the superbowl, which means they have a chance, right?

oh and good luck 80srocked, on winning that pot.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am kind of surprised that the Nat'l media and also on the internet message boards, that there isn't much talk about Pat Tillman. (Former AZ Cardinal who died in Iraq)
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be at a club that my friends belong to, drinking and eating and hopefully the Steelers will win, because I don't want to be around some people when they lose. The whole town will be a downer. They had a huge pep rally today for them. It's freakin' nuts here. I just hope Big Ben isn't feeling toooo relaxed this time around.
If they do win, the city officials are considering NO parade because of what happened 3 years ago- the crowds got outta control.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are going to our best buddies house for a superbowl party with lots of beer and pizza and wings of course we are hoping the cardinals win also but it is gonna be a close game!! have fun everyone!!! [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Even if the game turns out to be a dud we should at least be treated to some good commercials. Bud Light usually has a couple good ones every Super Bowl.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard anything about Julius Peppers going to Dallas? I know Panthers have the option of franchising him. Cowboys are to football what Yankees are to baseball to me. I wish them both miserable seasons lol.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Jennifer Hudson just did an amazing job of the National Anthem
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop.Start.Stop.Start.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm just waiting to see Springsteen!!!

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I take it back, that was amazing.

100 Yard Return.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

The Boss played

10th Avenue Freezeout
Born To Run
Working On A Dream
Glory Days

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
What a great performance. Bruce has the energy and enthusiasm of a man half his age.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce Springsteen is going to need knee replacement surgery after all that.

He did a good job- but I can't believe he didn't sing "Born in the USA".

I couldn't understand ANY of the commercials...they were dumb. We had the 3D glasses, and nothing really looked 3D- why didn't they throw footballs at people- and make it look like they were going to hit you in the face.

The SOBE thing was stupid. I don't even get it, or how any of that had anything to do with a drink.

I hated the LMAO commercial.

I hated the preview for Monsters and Aliens- that looks awful.

I think Bruce Springsteen and Faith Hill wore the same outfit.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Are you ever positive about anything (cue the one page response)? How is it possible to say society in general is negative about things with a post like that? You could have saved yourself some time typing because we all knew deep down in our hearts you'd hate everything about tonight with the exception of Bruce...........
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

OMG Fitzgerald!!!!!
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Cards have the lead!!!!!!!!!
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

we have a nail biter
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

so close yet so far.

I was really hoping the Steelers would lose

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home