iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Hot Guy Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hot Guy Thread
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I was always under the impression Johnny Depp was God's gift to the female species...

Where the flock is he??

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you must have passed him by... he's back on page 1.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
you must have passed him by... he's back on page 1.

I see his name. But no pic!! Not that I need to look at pics of hot guys, but I'm just curious!! [Wink]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mr. Johnny Knoxville...

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Jeez if Knoxville made it, maybe I oughta be on here myself!! [Wink]
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
I see his name. But no pic!! Not that I need to look at pics of hot guys, but I'm just curious!! [Wink]

well, the pic is there. but i'm sure you already know what he looks like.

good job, petty..i was waiting to see if you would post a pic of johnny.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Knoxville looks like the guy who pumps my gas. Where is Johnny Depp? I scrolled through twice and didnt see him!

The ones I have always liked are Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Matt Dillon, Brad Pitt, ..... Im usually pretty loyal to the ones I liked when I was a teenager, those are still the ones I dream about. But every so often I'll see an Orlando Bloom or a Hugh jackman and go "Hey Now!!!"

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Paul Rudd! I have always loved him, I don't know why. I think it's kinda that guy-next-door thing. I wanna marry him- oh wait- I'm already married, and mine's a prince!
Love Channing Tatum- Stop Loss was an underappreciated movie.
Jensen Ackles=cutie and so is his co-star (can't remember his name)

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

My bud, Reb Beach

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

-

Here ya go...
Yes, he has always been hot! So glad to see that he hasn't gone on the fake-bake wagon like so many other stars. Then they end up wrinkled old messes.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked Matt Dillon too.

Where's Rob Lowe? How could everyone forget him:

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Rick Springfield was gorgeous in the 80s.

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Corey Hart

-

pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another Knoxville pic
 -

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

PG, Jared Padelecki (sp?) is Jensen Ackles' co-star.
pettyfan
Member # 2260

-
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Here's another David Boreanaz (wish I could get this one bigger!)
 -

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

good job on matt dillon and corey hart. both are very handsome.

i think there's a shortage of "hot" men.. because i can't think of anymore than the ones i already posted lol. and now we are going back to the 80s guys...

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Brandon Flowers of The Killers.....he'd so get mine haha
 -

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and gotta agree with Miss Mancini....Paul Rudd!!
 -

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
here's an 80's one from me Eric Stoltz grrrr

-

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
The guys who I think are hot today...are all on Dancing with the Stars. I like Maksim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JasqKGzWi48&feature=related

I thought Drew Lachey was cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvqwJsNZVQ

and Mario Lopez wasn't hard to watch either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHItS5e3lgw&feature=related

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'd so get your what Miss Tepperman?!?!? LOL!!! Yeah, he's pretty hot [Smile] !! I didn't know you liked Paul Rudd?!! Great minds think alike [Smile] !! He was awesome in 200 Cigarettes, Wet Hot American Summer and The 40 Year Old Virgin [Smile] !!!!

[ 25. November 2008, 07:45: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
WHERES JOHNNY DEPP????????

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I was always under the impression Johnny Depp was God's gift to the female species...

Where the flock is he??

quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Where is Johnny Depp? I scrolled through twice and didnt see him!

Here ya go! [Smile]

It's hard to believe that this guy's already 45. He looks good, especially concidering his age. Wait... can I say that? [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing about Johnny Depp is theres real TALENT there, not just a pretty face. And he doesnt just play it safe with the roles he picks, sometimes he really goes out there and does stuff most people would not be brave enough to take on. Even my 9 year old daughter has a crush on him!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home