iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Random Thoughts, Oddities, & Daily Annoyances (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Random Thoughts, Oddities, & Daily Annoyances
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sick and tired of answering my client's question in depth only to be asked "Am I sure" ???
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick him in the "gentlemans'area".. He won't ask again..

[ 13. January 2009, 07:21: Message edited by: Paul Dangerously, you iceholes.... ]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Kick him in the "gentlemans'area".. He won't ask again..

Oh yeah, that will work....LOL
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
I work with Ivy league school professionals that not only refuse to wash their hands, some of them don't flush! Pigs!

women's public restrooms are disgusting. i've never been in a men's restroom, but from what i am told.. women are way worse.
i cannot stand public restrooms, but whenever i must go into one...my goodness, women can be down right filthy as well.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my use of public restrooms I notice that kids are more likely to wash their hands after they're finished then adults.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Public washrooms are disgusting. I've seen so many where they cover the seat in toilet paper so not to get germs on their touches, then mounds of unflushed paper and crap inside the bowl. Proof there are a lot of non-toilet trained adults.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in Melbourne last week and had to use one of those automatic public toilets. It was a TERRIFYING experience!

You press the button on the outside to open the door, then press another on the inside to make it close. As soon as it closes, loud Musak starts to play, in this case it "What the world needs now, is love sweet love". The sign on the door said that it would open automatically in 5 minutes, so god help anyone with special "needs" hehe.

Even getting toilet paper involved pressing a button (ewwww), the soap, water, and air dryer were all automatic and timed, and to top it all off, there was no mirror, only polished metal!

I was so glad to get out of there alive and on time!!!!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do a lot of traveling and have seen many different kinda of bathrooms. Stich, the automatic toilet is like nothing I have ever seen before! I have been in some pretty desolate areas...but I don't think I would want to use an automatic one like that!

I would feel under pressure if I had a time limit! I don't know about everyone else.

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what I'd do with a timer-toilet, LOL. I like the automatic ones cause you don't have to worry about using an elbow or foot to flush. I've used my foot, but I'm always afraid if I'm wearing sandals or flip flops they'll fall in, so sometimes I just use toilet paper (CLEAN!!) to touch the handle with.

Sam, kids wash more cause we yell at them so much about it at school!! [Wink]

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home