iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Tell me about your pets. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tell me about your pets.
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by journey:
I have an 11-year-old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is the sweetest dog you will ever meet in your life. If you sit on the couch she will come over and lay her head in your lap. All my life I always had big dogs and avoided little ones which I thought were too hyper and yappy. Cavaliers are not like that at all. They are very low-key and low-maintenance, and extremely loyal and loving. And no matter how bad my day is, she always cheers me up.

My Mam loves those, always wanted one. They've got the cutest eyes ever!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
journey,

Which one have you got?

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White & brown (left). There's actually a rare fourth color - black & brown (kind of like Doberman or Rottweiler coloration).
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute dog you've got!

I like them all! Can I have one of each? heheee....

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have owned two sulphur crested cockatoos, a crimson rosella, collared doves, chickens, geese and ducks on several occasions.

At the moment, I have no pets.

[ 29. June 2012, 15:39: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a few pets.A tame turkey,a tame crow,and severals cats and dogs.The crow was funny.She had her place in a corner of my bedroom.In the summer my window was usually open,so she went out an in as she pleased.If the window was closed,she knocked on.When i opened it i would always get a long "talk" as she was obviously not happy with the room service.She loved to terrify the mailman and neighbors.Once at a tourist beach barbeque's in the area, she crashed the whole party walking on the food,stealing sausages from children.I was 500m away,but could hear screaming.A friend of me at the beach at the time could report confused german tourists scrambling for safety [Razz]

Today i have a 8 year old Labrador/mastiff breed name scooby.He is my shadow day and night.A few years ago,he had to have major surgery.I did not have any insurance,so it did cost me about 3000$
And it was well worth every penny just to still have him around.He truly is my best friend.

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 male Beta fish

-

Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

14 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ hehe thats a lonely man's pet.
| Site Updates: 14 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zigyma7ik:
^ hehe thats a lonely man's pet.

Funny Zigy. But it doesnt shed on everything, poop or pee on the floor, doesnt bother the wifes very sensitive allergies and even though it isnt even mine(but i am the one who takes care of it) believe it or not it is very easy to take care of. It is our 2nd one.
Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

14 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt bother the wifes very sensitive allergies

Can't argue with that.

| Site Updates: 14 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home