iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » does anyone have tattoos?? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: does anyone have tattoos??
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all. You never know ISIS....I plan on getting alot more.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sweet pieces 80'sRocked.

I know I want to get something related to Labyrinth. Thinking of getting script saying You Have No Power Over Me somewhere, but I don't know yet. I sat down today and counted the ones that I want to get and I've got at least 10 and they all have meaning behind them. Can't Wait!!

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned earlier that I wanted to get a tatt of a line of music across my chest from shoulder to shoulder... but after someone mentioned keloid scars I might be best off not having a tatt at all. Any cut I have ends up as a keloid scar - you should see the one across my throat from the thyroidectomy I had 15 years ago! I have scars all over the top of my hands from canulas I've had in hospital, and lots of tiny pin prick scars on my arms from blood tests.

I have a hugely obvious scar on my wrist from when I did something silly at the height of my depression... but now I'm proud of it coz it reminds me that things will never be that bad again.

So to make a long story short, I guess I won't be getting a tattoo in case it scars up. I'm a little disappointed, but hey, I'll just go get some more piercings and some new hair colour!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stitch-you can always get temporary tattoos, and those would actually cover up scars...and not make them...and they are a heck of alot cheaper.

Check in to it...you can have custom tattoos created off pictures of anything you want, people get their company logos...they actually make them to last pretty long, and I think it's cool, because you know what it's going to look like before you put it on your body, and if you don't like it...it doesn't matter...it can come off...and you can change them around. I honestly think that is cooler...because if someone does develop an "addiction" to them...then they will run out of skin. This way you don't have to worry about if you get skin cancer.

Check this website out...it is one of many:

http://www.fnrtattoos.com/

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talking about scars i have a lizard on the back side of my left wrist and since i got it i have had 4 surgeries on my left wrist two scars on the top and two on the bottom going up my palm the sad part is 4 different surgeries and my wrist is still the same and i am left handed great huh? i am gonna wait a year since i had the last surgery in august for carpal tunnel which did not work?? and get a extension done to the lizard i get some wierd looks from people they think i tried to cut my wrist or something lol dee [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISIS,

You could always do Henna tattoos as well. Those have really beautiful designs and they last for over a week every tyme. Just stay away from black Henna, my friend does it at a Reflexology place and she told me that the black ink (all Henna ink is made with walnuts by the way) can be poisonous. I don't know if any places sell the black but if they do DO NOT get it!

Henna just takes a couple of hours to set then you wipe the 'crusties' away and it's really fun to do. Espically when it's with friends and you do your own designs!

I took a kit to school and my play practices and I did probably over 50 tattoos with one bottle of ink!

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YECBSC-I honestly don't want any of that on me. I read about Henna, and the Black Henna can cause severe allergic reactions and permanent scaring.

No thanks.

I went to a Relexologist before, and she put tea tree oil on my feet...and I had a horrible allergic reaction to that stuff. It was awful. It was itchy...and I couldn't get it to go away. It felt like my feet were on fire...and it doesn't wipe off...it gets down in your skin. I have never attempted to do that again.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
80sRocked-You definately like your sports teams.

I know I don't like tattoos....but I just was wondering...does anyone have any that are 80s related? Or plan to get one?

I've been seriously thinking about getting a montage of my favourite 80's movie charecters on my arm from elbow to wrist(to finish my sleeve).

It would include, Slimer, Jack Burton, Gizmo and The Doc, or something along those lines anyway!! [Smile]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ink guys!

I've been thinking about getting one on my right knee to cover up my "zipper" scar from blowing my knee out/operation. Hmmm...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butt-Head: "I want to get a tattoo of a butt on a butt on my butt"
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had too...

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

9 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha! I forogt about that.

A kid that used to work for me has a tattoo of a turd wearing a sombrero, and dancing around on little stick legs. I couldn't help but laugh whenever he wore shorts.

| Site Updates: 9 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Now...those tattoos I like...they should give tattoos like that out to rapists and child molesters....I think that is a brilliant idea..Send those photos to Obama, and see what he thinks.

If they tattooed someone like that for the crimes they commit, it could save someone's life.

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy who has the Psycho tatoo looks like the new 2008 AL MVP Dustin Pedroia of the Red Sox!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Now...those tattoos I like...they should give tattoos like that out to rapists and child molesters....I think that is a brilliant idea..Send those photos to Obama, and see what he thinks.

If they tattooed someone like that for the crimes they commit, it could save someone's life.

I went to school with a guy who wrote this AMAZING sci-fi story based around something like that. Except his main character was framed and the tattoos were things like their whole pinky finger tattooed purple meant a child molester and things like that. He had the different finger in the certain colour meant what their crime was.

I think that's a FANTASTIC idea honestly.

(Side note on the BLACK Henna: If anyone trys to use or wants to use that ink, they are definately the brightest crayon in the box, they probably are dull and have the wrapper torn off. The regular brown Henna isn't bad but I can understand not wanting an allergic reaction.)

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YourEyesCanBeSoCruel:
Pretty sweet pieces 80'sRocked.

Thank you! Here's another:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/fortheloveofgod/Tattoo3.jpg

I'm going to add to it and make it a memorial tribute to my mom. [Smile]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
Nice. I'm liking the memorial piece idea. What all are you going to do to it?
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by YourEyesCanBeSoCruel:
Nice. I'm liking the memorial piece idea. What all are you going to do to it?

I didn't really design anything yet, but I'm sure it will have her name and the date she passed away.
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
That's cool. I can't wait to see it when it's all done! You definately have to put up photos when you get it finished.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
I certainly will!

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
OUCH!!!!

-

You know, some serious meds could have prevented this!

YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
That would be cool if it was just Halloween make-up.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home