iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » how is your weather??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how is your weather??
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in buffalo and the weather changes fast here interested in your weather where you live? here today it is gonna be 68 and sunny wierd for november usually cold already suppose to be like this til the weekend then turning colder and rain dee [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
major
Rewinder
Member # 7478

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for major   Author's Homepage   Email major   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 75 and sunny here in south Florida [Smile]
Posts: 36 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure of the actual temperature. I went for a walk this morning with a friend, and I wasn't sure how to dress...and I ended up being really hot. It is a beautiful day out. I would like to go outside and get some work done around my pond...and get it winterized...but I am seriously on the verge of being sick. My family has all been sick for awhile...and now I am afraid I am getting it. I might just go sit out on the front porch and get some fresh air.

I still can't believe it is November already.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7408

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Roger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im form Ireland so its cold and damp the usual.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
71 deg raining in Kansas City!
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last few days have started off cloudy and looking like rain, but then it clears into a fabulous day. It's been about 25-28 C (77-84 F) the last few days, although the mornings have been cold.

It's getting close to summer, and we are all dreading a redhot summer. Because we've been in drought for the last 10 years, every summer is a potential disaster but this year is especially bad. We last had bushfires in December 06, the smoke was so bad that you couldn't see 20 metres in front of you - and we were 100kms from the firefront. My parents lived about 60kms from the front and were finding burning embers around their garden and on their roof.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been really nice and warmer than usual for this time of year but a winter storm is supposed to be starting sometime tonight through Friday. Sounds like more wind than anything but supposed to get a few inches of snow. Hopefully it will melt this weekend or not get cold enough for the snow to stay.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cold, it's dark, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life...

Joys of living in Ireland!!

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-3 C (26 F) here today, so the winter is really coming.

It snowed about 13 cm last friday but most of it melted away during the weekend.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow -3 brrrrr here it is sunny and 68 i am gonna enjoy it cause next week it will be cold again i would say this is our indian summer right now i will take it lol dee [Wink] [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been in the low 70's here. I am ready for the cold to come on full force. Bring on the snow, wind chill and freezing roads. I love it.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
It's cold, it's dark, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life...

Joys of living in Ireland!!

OK Bill! hahaha.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
last warm day for us here going up to 68 and sunny cooler for the weekend and rain until monday with temps. in the 40's dee [Smile]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well spotted jdocster!! From my favourite Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day!!!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite mild weather in Nova Scotia, Canada for this time of year. We had our first snow fall about a week ago, which didn't amount to anything...melted within five hours. So...last week snow...this week...outside with a t-shirt on....crazy Canadian weather. In a month or so we'll start to see snow pretty steadily. Winters' very unpredictable over the past five or so years. When I was young, we always had tons of snow, at times up past your waist. We still typically get lots of snow, but then mild weather following, which melts it down pretty quick. I remember three years ago on Christmas Eve sitting outside on my parents' deck with t-shirts on...which is unheard of, in terms of Nova Scotia weather. Global warming does not seem to be a myth after all. Lots of people think snow is such a pain in the butt...but it's predictable and we are typically prepared for it. I'll take snow any day...we've never in my life experienced any of the really serious weather we all see on the news...tornados, hurricanes, earth quakes, etc...so I consider myself lucky.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been nice here but supposed to turn colder into the weekend. High of 76 today so going for a couple rounds of golf with some friends after lunch paired with a few rounds of brew.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Been nice here but supposed to turn colder into the weekend. High of 76 today so going for a couple rounds of golf with some friends after lunch paired with a few rounds of brew.

I am so jelouse of you right now....not the weather...the afternoon activities.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a blizzard here. About 8 inches of snow and a lot of hurricane strength winds. Many highways have been closed in the area.

Even though North Dakota is known for their blizzards this is the first big one we've had in Bismarck since April 1997.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
rain and more rain today only 50 and turning colder tonight with snow for the next 7 days or so monday night football here with the bills and the browns it will be in the 30's with snow and wind brrr dee [Cool]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's snowing here! Yippee! I was putting up Christmas decorations!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday Night Football in the snow woooooooooooooo!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold, cold, cold, cold!!! It flurried some this morning--it's supposed to snow again on Tuesday. Ugh.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold today with 40 mph winds. Made my day of golf quite an adventure. Snow makes for a beautiful landscape, but it also means the end of my golf season....I pray for no snow all year!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
cold here this morning only 32 suppose to get 1-3 inches of snow here but have not seen any yet probably tonight for monday night football here lol the southern tier can get up to a foot by tonight they are calling for snow the next 7 days here too brrrr dee [Cool] [Roll Eyes]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Rain... [Frown]

Although the Porkchop Express always looks well in the rain..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home