iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What movie character would you want to be?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What movie character would you want to be?
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. So if you could be one movie character for just a single day, who would you be and why? (Animated characters welcome!)

I would have to say I'd want to be...

Connor or Murphy McManus of The Boondock Saints, simply so I could be a vigilante who isn't a comic book hero. Oh and I'd have a really sexy Irish accent [Smile]

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any movie, any decade? That's tough. I need to think about this for awhile....I'll be back later with an answer.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Okay. Sounds bueno.
It took me a LOOOONG tyme to get my answer. Working in a movie store kind of makes me think of these things on my downtyme. [Smile]

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one....Paul Matthews(Tate Donovan)in Love Potion No. 9. [Big Grin] (for obvious reasons)

-

One of my favorites from the 90's. A must see for everyone if you haven't.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102343/

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be Muffy in April Fool's Day.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joliet Jake Blues.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony78201
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7499

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tony78201   Email tony78201   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I's like to be one of the Warriors from the 1979 movie "the warriors"
Posts: 16 | From: San Antonio | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn’t mind playing the part of Jacques Mayol in Le Grand Bleu (The Big Blue). Not because it’s such a fantastic role, but it would give me the chance to fulfill a lifelong dream.. which is to swim with dolphins.
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is a hard one, but after giving it serious thought, I'd want to be Ferris Bueller, on the day that featured in the movie!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
Stitch Groover,

Kudos! love it! Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...ahhh memories

deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd want to be Snoopy.
He has such a relaxed life, but makes it exciting and fun through his imagination and has a fun gang of people around him, plus the sweetest friend in Woodstock.
And he loves to eat. [Big Grin]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda Barrett from Fast Times just for the aesthetics of it all. I wanna rock a red bikini and look THAT good!

Samantha Baker in Sixteen Candles, for all the other reasons...She has a wacky, yet normal, family, a great 80's bedroom in the attic, a cool best friend, a geek who'll do anything for her and a HOT a$$ boyfriend, who gets her panties back, treats her to a birthday cake and makes out with her on a glass top table in a gorgeous home! Yeah, Sam's life, despite her family forgetting her b-day, ain't too bad...

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris Knight, Val Kilmer's character in "Real Genius." I want my own harem/fan club of women who like smart guys.

OK, looking like Val Kilmer also does help.

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is for any character from any movie made whenever....I have to say it.

I would want to be Alice (Milla Jovovich) from the Resident Evil Movies.

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roger
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7408

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Roger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy Han Solo no Indiana Jones dam it. [Frown]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starbuck from the original 'Battlestar Galactica': get to travel the galaxy, battle an empire, open a chain of coffee shops...
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Schwarzenegger "Commando"... heheee. [Big Grin]

OR

Marty McFly.... BTTF 1

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
penny lane in almost famous..a free spirited music lover/muse. [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burton, Jack Burton [Big Grin]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
penny lane in almost famous..a free spirited music lover/muse. [Smile]

Interesting choice....
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's one of my favorite movies of all time jdocster. [Smile] "IT'S ALL HAPPENNING".... i say it constantly! [Wink]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home