iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » CELEBRITY REHAB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CELEBRITY REHAB
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else watch this? I had watched last season and really enjoyed it (I feel funny using the word "enjoyed" to explain how I felt watching other people suffer!) but I hadn't thought about it much til I accidentally stumbled across the new season while channel-surfing last night. I was hooked from the first second on!

This time around:

Gary Busey
Jeff Conaway
Tawny Kitaen
Steven GUNS N ROSES Adler
Rodney King
ROD STEWART's son Sean
a supermodel actress named Amber
one of the AMERICAN IDOL girls

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds good, is it similar to that show where they got a bunch of celebs like Hammer, Chyna, Da Brat, Jane Wiedlin to live together? Tell me when it's on and I will check it out.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah its like that only Dr Drew is trying to get them off drugs

its on Thursdays 10:00 PM and repeats Fridays 11 AM and Friday 8:30 PM

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw it...what's Tawny in rehab for?

It is actually amazing that Jeff Conway is still alive.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Tawny beat up ANgels pitcher Chuck Finley years ago, is she still messed up?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen that show....where's Corey Haim?
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, which girl from American Idol? My guess is it's Jessica Sierra from Season 4.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Nikki McKibben

Actually Jessica Sierra was on LAST season.

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched this last night I guess it was the rerun. It's funny how Gary Busey kept saying he was there only to help and not receive any help. Steven Adler IMO looked to be the worst for wear. I didn't realize he was still using that heavily. I'd have figured the stroke would have scared him up a bit....

[ 26. October 2008, 12:03: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of Riptide's post:
quote:
It sounds good, is it similar to that show where they got a bunch of celebs like Hammer, Chyna, Da Brat, Jane Wiedlin to live together?...[snip]
The show you were thinking of is called "The Surreal Life".
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Steve-O was supposed to be on....maybe it was some other addiction-help type show I'm thinking of.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even in rehab they need the spotlight. Pathetic...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony78201
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7499

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tony78201   Email tony78201   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friends and I were saying that no matter how bad Amber could be doing, she still looks great..lol
and Steven Adler, I hope that show helped him. a buddy of mine spoke to him last july at the South Texas Rock Fest, and he seemed to be in good spirits.

Posts: 16 | From: San Antonio | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home