iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » i m having a :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i m having a :)
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here is the pregnancy update i m 22wks and four days and i m having a little girl !! she weights one pound 2oz so far and all of her organs looked great and iv gained about 14pounds total so far is that normal? since iv never had a baby thought i would ask lol and we are going to name her Aubrey cheyenne just thought everyoen would want to know i m so excited and happy
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! So great that things are going so well, and that another little rainbow is on her way!

I should know these things, being a proud father twice over. But to be honest, I can't tell if this is normal or whether you've been packing away the donuts.... [Big Grin]

The ultrasound at 20 weeks or so is way cool though, isn't it? I remember that as being a real special moment in the process.

Paul

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome news! a little girl, so sweet [Smile] glad that you are happy and aubrey is a pretty name.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys thanks no paul i dont pack away doughnuts lol [Razz] i do crave chicken nuggets though lol
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about the weight number. If you and your baby are healthy then it doesn't matter if you gain 5lbs or 40lbs. Try not to compare yourself to other women. Everyone is different. I only had morning sickness on every Tuesday of my second trimester and gained 25 lbs total. My sister gained 12lbs only and had mornign sickness everyday the whole pregnancy. When your baby gets here, she'll be just as unique. Try not to compare her to other kids. My daughter is 2 and is not completely potty trained but my friend's two yr old girl has been trained for 3 months now. Kids learn and develop at different rates. I drove myself crazy thinking she was too small for her age, now she is taller than her friends. God bless you and your little one! Aubrey is a pretty name. Good luck!
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
thanks evilash [Smile] i just wasnt sure i had really awful morning sickness the first 3 mnths i threw up all the time it was bad but now things are good i m just so excited thank you for saying the name we picked out was pretty it was my grandmas and i always thought it was pretty and i decided a long time ago when i had a daughter of my own i would name her Aubrey lucky for me my husband always loved the name [Smile]
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter's name is Autumn. My sister named her baby Ayla. I just like A names. Glad you're feeling better! [Cool]
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
me too i love A names we ve decide the next pregnancy ( which will be atleast 3yrs away ) if its a boy we will name him Ayden cory
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Rainbow, a little girl is so fun to shop for. I love to buy clothes and stuff for my niece who will be 2 next month. I love the name too, so cute!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rainbow:

Congrats on your upcoming production! [Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a song by Bread called 'Aubrey' (about a girl). Give it a listen!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
i love that bread song its very pretty [Wink]
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Rainbow!!!

Best wishes!!!

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rainbowbrite22:
...[snip]...i decided a long time ago when i had a daughter of my own i would name her Aubrey lucky for me my husband always loved the name [Smile]

Aubrey is a very nice feminine name. Sounds way better than "Isis". [Big Grin]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Rainbow!!! Good for you... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My neighbor just had an Adrianna and my husbands best friend just had an Amelia. Everybody I know is having a girl and they are all getting "A" names!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
A names are fun [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home