iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Halloween Photos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Halloween Photos
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some pictures I took yesterday. I still am decorating...every day I add to it, and then for my party...it gets even worse. I have 14 rooms ..and they are all decorated. Nobody ever knows how I do it...but I work on it a little bit at a time, but I do work on it constantly...
I wish you guys could come to my Halloween party, we'd all have fun. This year should be the biggest party I have ever had. I was working on the menu for it this morning, I found some awesome recipes. I will definately post pictures from it.

Hope you guys think it's cool:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
This is my mom's room:

-

-

-

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
It looks so cool at night.

I have purple and orange lights everywhere. The purple lights go up the length of my sidewalks, and all around the trees and bushes.

I have a strob light on my balcony...there's a skeleton bride in the balcony. I have curtains hanging in the balcony that look like spider webs. It is really cool.

This year has been alot of fun to decorate.

I need to post more pictures of my guest rooms.

Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh it looks wonderful! You know how I feel about Halloween! I have been decorating too. I have more to do outside but the inside is all cozy and I have tons of halloween stuff up. Good job Isis.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are great Isis. I really wish I could have a Halloween in the USA at least once in my life. Halloween means nothing at all here. I remember in high school (20 years ago cough cough) my American History class tried to organise some trick or treating... we were banned by the school from going out.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Thanks.

Ali-I haven't had time to even check out the Halloween websites. I probably won't have a chance to this year. It is coming up fast.
A group of my friends and I are doing the Forest of Fear thing this Friday night...then the Slumber Party...then I am leaving for the Autumnfest...Today I was so busy...I had 5 Bed N Breakfast calls, and booked people for all next week...and there's a college football game the next weekend-plus I am helping my friend do a Halloween party for Big Brothers/Big Sisters at her house-we are going to make kid friendly food and play games, and I have all my rooms booked for that weekend..and then it is Halloween.

I have my menu planned.

Here's a great website for awesome recipes:

www.myrecipes.com

I am making the Lime Punch and the Lime Black Bean Dip.

I did a Christmas Catering Party the night before I left to go to the Eddie Money concert...the only thing in the pictures that I did not do, was the basket with the vegetables in it-but I gave them the idea to put the dip inside a purple cabbage that was hollowed out, but I love it so much...I am going to do it at my Halloween party and put fall leaves around the veggies.

Here's some pictures...

-

-

-

-

That's my new punch fountain, it lights up. I am going to make lime punch for Halloween and hang little spiders off the sides.

Stitch-You should start doing Halloween, so what that nobody else does it, be the first on your block...people will think your American. [Wink]

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! ISIS, nice job! Pretty cool stuff...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Here's more pictures of my Halloween stuff:

-

-

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to come to your house for Halloween!! It looks so cool. You Americans really go all out. Well done you!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My studio got bored after work and decided we wanted to have some Holloween fun! These were our final results!

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/405938285_ZZp5t-M.jpg

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/405938682_xBA93-M.jpg

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/405938546_Xt54Q-M.jpg

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/405938512_Sbsq4-M.jpg

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/366257522_ryhvA-M.jpg

This is what happens when you work in the basement, alone, in a 38 story building. We never see daylight!

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
EleanorJune-is one of those pictures you?

The second picture...is so cool.

That is so impressive. I love the pictures.

EleanorJune
unregistered

Thanks! The first one is me actually. Lot's of makeup, fake blood the whole deal. Took a good hour to brush my hair. The second photo is everyone's fave. I do a lot of photoshop work so...it isn't the best, but it is still cool.

I photographed the others. And the background story on the monkey, his name is Bob and he is our office mascot. He is our stress relief.

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics ISIS. I assume that after all this hullabaloo, you must give out some pretty decent treats to the trick or treaters? Please tell me that you don't just throw a piece of candy corn in their bags [Eek!] Wondering what other people give out for treats on Halloween, and, how many kids do you typically get? We usually give out cans of pop, bars and candy....and get approximately 75 kids each year. Looks like the weather forecast is calling for good weather....nothing worse than rain on Halloween. Happy haunting everyone.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I just was making Treat Bags up for tonight.

I put lots of candy in them, and a can of orange Pop.

That's a good question about what I give out for Treat or Treaters....I don't get that many here...because I live on a curve on a road, and it is dangerous for kids to come here...but for the Halloween party...

For the Pumpkin Carving Contest, I gave everyone who entered a Chocolate Covered Apple:

-

I made them.

I gave out $175.00 in Prize money for the Pumpkin Carving Contest.

I made Gift Baskets as Prizes:

-

-

-

I even made a Halloween Gift Basket up for the couple who adopted 2 of our kitties:

-

I painted the bucket.

I gave away a cool stuffed Black Cat, and some Pumpkin Body Lotion/Spa stuff and I gave away huge Halloween Lollipops, and I gave out 10 giant boxes of Candy-we played Halloween Bingo.

Then I had my "Candy Bar"...where everyone made their own treat bags up with whatever they wanted to put in them. So, nobody ever leaves with nothing.

You guys would think it was crazy if you knew the total I spent on this party.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
EleanorJune-I thought the first one was you, but wasn't sure.

How did you do the second picture? Are those people you work with? Everyone looks awesome.

EleanorJune
unregistered

Yeah this is the group I work with. We never have a dull day! The second photo was done in photoshop. He was standing infront of a green screen and the two "heads" were down on their knees. Then I just blacked out the green screen and their bodies.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
That is what I thought they did, but I wasn't sure if they took their heads and cut them out somehow an inserted them.

That picture would make an awesome Halloween Card.

Do you guys do anything like that ?

EleanorJune
unregistered

We are the photography department for the University, so we basically do school sponored stuff. Like billboards, promotionals, that kind of stuff. I also tend to travel a lot when students study abroad.

We have never done cards or anything like this. This was purely for fun.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are awesome pics EleanorJune.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

Thank you! I don't care much to be infront of the camera, but playing with fake blood is always fun. So I had to have one picture taken.
| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

I finally got a picture of Eleanor all dressed up.

http://isuphoto.smugmug.com/photos/409234873_hogeU-M.jpg

| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
She is so cute. Did she have fun trick or treating? I know a few friends who's kids are around that age, and it scares the kids to go out trick or treating when they are little. My son always loved it.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home