iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Puck Drops Here - Hockey Thread (Page 20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: The Puck Drops Here - Hockey Thread
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't know that thanks for the info i like him i think he is a great player !! [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention that the Rangers actually won a game last night. Alright, I know it was against the lowly Islanders, but we'll take it! I have a date with you buffalo-girl on Saturday night. Go easy on me! [Wink]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will try lol!! don't know how good we will be as we lost to philadelphia last night 6-4 terrible!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fear an loathing(and losing) in Montreal. If the drama gets any worse, I'm going to have to go in hiding on this thread........
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the announcers on tonight's Wild/Dead Things game was talking about a Gaborik for Kovalchuk trade. Don't know for sure if there's been talks of that trade or if it's just more wishful thinking on his part. What I do know is that I'd like that trade....A LOT.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
glad the sabres won last night 4-2 sorry 80'srocked!! i was very upset about miller getting hurt though? i hope he is okay? i thought he hurt his knee but it was his ankle he may be out for a couple weeks at least!! dee [Confused]
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sprained ankle for Miller, don't know how long he will be out. Heck of a playoff race in the east right now. Anyone watching the Caps/Pens game on TV right now?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the Caps/Pens game.
Washington just ruled. Ovechkin was red hot once again.
Avalanche/Hurricanes starts next.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
glad the sabres won last night 4-2 sorry 80'srocked!!

Don't be sorry, it's exactly what I expected. Let's see how things go tonight with Toronto.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
it was on the news this morning we will get a update on miller today and how long he will be out? really bummed miller is my fave on the team hope he is not gone long? but i have a feeling he will be out for a while? [Frown]
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tom renney getting the boot. sather should have followed him out the door being as though he's the one who created this mess.

i thought the schneider trade would have gotten things moving but it's still been kind of slow. too many teams still competing for a playoff spot.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Not much yet on the trade front, I see The Islanders got a few draft picks from the Senators in a trade. Wonder who will replace Renney? John Torterella? Or will Sather come back behind the bench?
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read that torts is the guy sather wants. but someone on another board posted this quote from torts:

quote:
Question No. 2: Should the New York Rangers bring back Sean Avery?

John Tortorella: No, and I don't even want to talk about Avery.

dolan's man crush on sather is the only thing keeping him in his job. sather must have some photos somewhere. how they can blame all this on renney is ridiculous.
Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Torts should be a good fit for the Rangers, he needs to coach in a real hockey market, maybe he can get some of those egos in the dressing room in check. Too bad it was pinned on Renney, those expensive free agents are to blame as well.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
I watched the Caps/Pens game.
Washington just ruled. Ovechkin was red hot once again.
Avalanche/Hurricanes starts next.

The Pens had some potential in the first period, but then they just let the game go. Fleury has been playing too soft/weak lately. I told my hubby I'm calling Ray Shiro so he can go replace Fleury, and he said only if he gets to wear his sunglasses while playing,ha,ha!
Oh,yeah, I guess this loss was all the coach's fault, right? Don't know what Therrien is going to do now. He had sold his house in Montreal, as his kids loved Pittsburgh so much that they really never wanted to go back in the summer to Montreal.

Posts: 2290 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xchazx:
tom renney getting the boot. sather should have followed him out the door being as though he's the one who created this mess.

It's about time! They must have finally heard my cries. Renney is a great guy and coach, but his style was not a good fit this year. You have guys with the skill level of Gomez, Drury, and Zherdev, there is no way to play this defensive style. Tortorella would be a great fit here and he won't take crap from anyone.

I also agree with Sather. I could never stand him as the coach either.

xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
now tortorella and brooks can go out and have lunch everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUjcIjO0I4

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
It's too bad the Rangers can't get another GM, Slats has been there too long. Rozie and Redden are making 11 million between them, nuts. Torts mic skills were made for NY.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xchazx:
now tortorella and brooks can go out and have lunch everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUjcIjO0I4

Every time I go to my best friends house, we watch that clip on youtube and laugh our a$$es off. Been a tradition for some time now.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Oh man, there are some doozies like that one. Lindy Ruff's "that's a joke." Still so quoteable, and how could we forget Michel Therrien's "they don't care" rant from a few years back.

Good times here folks however temporary, Jaroslav Halak gets a 3-0 shutout of the Canucks which is a minor miracle itself with all the shots and goals we have given up in February. More of that boys!

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we lost to anaheim last night 3-2 we need miller back fast!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
I saw the highlights, it was low scoring but Lalime wasn't too impressive.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Backstrom coughed up his first two goals in shootout action this year as the Wild lost to the Kings 2-1.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
What's this I'm hearing about Scott Clemenson being sent down to the minors? Why wouldn't Kevin Weekes be the one?
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Rumours that I've been hearing is that the Sabres might be trading for either Weekes or Legace. which makes me feel that Miller might be out for awhile and they have no confidence in Lalime.
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home