iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Puck Drops Here - Hockey Thread (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: The Puck Drops Here - Hockey Thread
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice win for the Rangers tonight.....back in first in the Atlantic. It's like musical chairs though, slip up a bit and you lose your spot.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Nice win for the Rangers tonight.....back in first in the Atlantic. It's like musical chairs though, slip up a bit and you lose your spot.

uh, not so fast there sparky. devils currently in first by a point with a game in hand.

devils have a huge game thursday at BOS. should be a good one.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has Brodeur started skating yet? That will be interesting when he comes back.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brodeur I believe has started to skate but sounds like he's still about a month away.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xchazx:
uh, not so fast there sparky. devils currently in first by a point with a game in hand.

Haha with the sparky. I saw this post coming from you after the Devs won last night. We had first place back for a few minutes anyway. Your F'n team keeps winning. It kills me to root for Boston tomorrow night, but I have to.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck no, you can't root for Boston, it's heresy! Go Devils just for this game. Things are shaky in Habland, Price better get his A game going.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the Rangers totally imploded in the third period.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Man, Crosby torched them. Didn't look like someone who wasn't capable of playing in an all star game. They give Sid flak for his blade being too straight, but it paid off with that awesome backhand goal.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sammy Reign In Blood Hain:
Looks like the Rangers totally imploded in the third period.

Gee, there's a big shock.
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by xchazx:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Haha with the sparky. I saw this post coming from you after the Devs won last night. We had first place back for a few minutes anyway. Your F'n team keeps winning. It kills me to root for Boston tomorrow night, but I have to.

that BOS game is going to be tough. kessel is supposed to be back in the lineup so it looks like BOS is 100% healthy.

broduer is skating. his return date is march 1st, but there is a lot of speculation that he will return much sooner than that. we'll see.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Big win for the Devils. At least someone's hockey team is on point.

We got smoked, snuffed, destroyed. It was embarrassing, thank god I watched it at home, and didn't go to a bar and pay for that humiliation. I think this might be the turning point where we go from contender to pretender, fighting for our playoff lives.

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Price has been pretty horrible since returning from his injury
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
7 in a row for the Devils. They are on some roll.

Sam, what do you think of this trade between the Wild and Rangers? How good is Reitz anyway....I don't know much about him.

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Don't know much about him either. I'm more familliar with Fritsche who the Wild picked up. I remember him from his Columbus days.
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Price was hung out to dry in the third period. No defense or forwards came back to help him. It should be interesting to see how they do against The Kings and Bruins on back to back afternoon games this weekend. This trade deadline coming up is going to be interesting......
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing game by Tuukka Rask tonight!
A shutout with 35 saves.

Rangers-Boston 0-1.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Amazing game by Tuukka Rask tonight!
A shutout with 35 saves.

Rangers-Boston 0-1.

Rangers suck in day games, I hate them.

aTomik, now I have you to get on me too? [Wink]

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Don't worry 80's rocked, no shame in losing to the B's 1-0. We have to see them tomorrow afternoon, not looking forward to it, even though we did rob 2 points from the LA Kings today. So this new Bruins goalie Rask is going to make Manny Fernandez expendable?
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing like that 80´sRocked [Big Grin]
I just like it when our boys do some damage in the rink.

It sure looked like there was somekind of spell around Rask tonight...

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Langenenbrunner has been on fire since the All Star break; three straight games with two goals.

The Devils are becoming a scary team to play right now and a very scary team for the post season. Having a very rested Brodeur going down the stretch can't bode well for the rest of the league.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Nothing like that 80´sRocked [Big Grin]
I just like it when our boys do some damage in the rink.

It sure looked like there was somekind of spell around Rask tonight...

I know aTomiK.....he's one of your boys. He must have had some spell considering all the shots that hit the post behind him. [Wink]
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
I can't believe it, the Canucks tied the game 3-3 with the Wild with 16 seconds left. Let's see what OT will solve. A great game!
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Vindicated. They found a way, Mark Bergeron scores the winner in OT.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Canucks outplayed the Wild but Minnesota found a way to win. Canucks first goal of the game was controversial and could easily have been overturned.

That 5 minute major call on Clutterbuck was a joke. He deserved a penalty; maybe even a double minor but giving him a major was the wrong call.

Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
A lot of people are after Clutterbuck these days. Fighting with the visor and all, seeing Gretzky make those visor motions during his fight with Phoenix, and Don Cherry lambasted him yesterday for taking the visor off after a fight.
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home