iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » any robot chicken fans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any robot chicken fans?
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i really like this show and family guy i stumbled across robot chicken by accident they had it on sale at my wal mart for fifteen dollars a boxset so me and my hubby got season one and two and even though its twisted the spoofs of the 80s shows. movies. and cartoons are so funny [Smile] anyone else a fan of this or family guy
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both shows are great, I especially love all the Star Wars sketches they do on Robot Chicken.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only seen it once and I laughed my *** off. if I didnt go to sleep so early or still had a VCR hooked up I would watch it. Maybe I'll get the DVDs.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never heard of Robot Chicken. Looks interesting:

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys [Wink] o mama you should totally get the sets from walmart so funny and worth the fifteen bucks season 3 thats coming out in two weeks to dvd i read has episodes about pacman.gremlin.s shera and gi joe just to name a few i m so getting that set and the starwars one for my hubby for xmas
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80'srocked- it really has nothing to do with a robot chicken at all, lol. That's just a screenshot from the title sequence. The show is 15-minutes long and just consists of a sequence of spoofs and gags put together like someone flipping the channels. It plays late on Adult Swim.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spooka Lupa:
80'srocked- it really has nothing to do with a robot chicken at all, lol.

Bummer Spooky....He looks pretty cool. [Razz]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Tube the Flintstones

Here's one clip to watch if you haven't seen the show,you can go to you tube there's tons of clips......the Rainbow Brite and Where are they now girl toys are great!

Warning it's always a bit on the darkside but I love that!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Now that is funny. Thanks for posting. I never heard of that channel (Adultswim).
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Jackass episode is great. I love Jackass.
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
i havent seen the flintstone or girls toys were are they now episodes i just got done with season one and they had some spoofs of smurfs. scooby doo. jetsons. little people toys where are they now gi joe toys. a transformers spoof a charlie brown great pumpkin one and a christmas one with santa and frosty o they had a great one with all the cereal charactors [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home