iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Need Game Ideas For Fourth Grade Boy- Girl Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Game Ideas For Fourth Grade Boy- Girl Party
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter is turning 9. She is having a party with a lot of little girls and a few little boys.

Any game and/or craft ideas that boys AND girls will enjoy?

Thanks!

(Party is in November so we have time to come up with some ideas!)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OBSTACLE COURSE. Wet down your backyard so its a mud pit. throw your lawn furniture and misc. auto parts all over the mud and if you have a tree tie a rope to it to climb up and drop pumpkins on the kids while they climb the rope. Give prizes to the top 3 times.
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a greta idea....only its November in New York! I'll save that one for the End Of School Party in June!

so far I HAVE

TOILET PAPER MUMMIES
FREEZE DANCE
HOT POTATO ( I was shocked to find out they still play this as well as.....)
MUSICAL CHAIRS
MURDER IN THE DARK/ WINK

AND FOR CRAFTS SAND ART
I WAS GOING TO DO TIE DYE SHIRTS BUT I THINK THAT MIGHT BE MESSY

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to do professional clowning with my ex husband. We saw a lot of good ideas. ( I was a face painter...hire one of those...) Karaoke is fun even for kids...but you will have to suffer through Britney or Justin. One mom did a pirate theme and the kids all got maps she printed on the computer and then she actually buried "treasure". She put candy, mardi gras beads and small travel size board games. I wished I couldve played. ): makes me sad i was the entertainment.
She made her husband guilty of mutiny and had him walk the plank in a kiddy tub which was good just for a laugh.

Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home