iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » New Found Glory covers 80s and 90s movie songs!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Found Glory covers 80s and 90s movie songs!!!
therirry
Rewind Curious
Member # 6034

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for therirry         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Found Glory just came out with a new cd today called "From the Screen to your Stereo part 2" and its all covers from movie themes... their first single is "Kiss Me" from the She's all That soundtrack.. check out the track listing!!! its pretty sweet. You can download the album from itunes or preview some songs from myspace.com/newfoundglory

check it!! so catchy! so good!!!

NFG TRACKLISTING:
1. Kiss Me (originally by Sixpence None the Richer, from She's All That)
2. It Ain't Me Babe (originally by Johnny Cash, from Walk the Line) featuring Sherri Gilbert of Eisley
3. The Promise (originally by When In Rome, from Napolean Dynamite) featuring Chris Carrabba of Dashboard Confessional
4. King of Wishful Thinking (originally by Go West, from Pretty Woman) featuring Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy
5. Stay (originally by Lisa Loeb, from Reality Bites) featuring Lisa Loeb
6. Lovefool (originally by The Cardigans, from Romeo and Juliet) featuring Adam Lazarra of Taking Back Sunday and Stacy Dupree of Eisley
7. Iris (originally by The Goo Goo Dolls, from City of Angels) featuring Will Pugh of Cartel
8. Don't You Forget About Me (originally by Simple Minds, from The Breakfast Club)
9. Intro (Amelie J'y Suis Jamais Alle, from Amelie)
10. Crazy for You (originally by Madonna, from Vision Quest) featuring Max Bemis of Say Anything
11. Head Over Heals (originally by Tears for Fears, from Donnie Darko)

Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic moved to social club - it IS talking about a new CD, after all!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've noticed a few threads that are a bit in the wrong area lol good work paul [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home