iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » This is for all our guests.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is for all our guests.....
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The board says there are currently 68 guests that have visited in the last few hours. If you happen to be one of them, why don't you log in and enjoy the fun? Ask about a forgotten flick or tune,,,,or tell us about yourself and why you love the 80's. It's that simple and we'll do our best to keep The Devo on a leash while you're here. (Inside joke, but join and you'll understand it soon enough)

Wait I just realized there are really only 67 guests,,,,The Muffster is always on stealth mode. ha

If you enjoy chatting, "Quinton is in. Let the fun begin." <Can't Buy Me Love>

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, you took the words right out of my mouth. I was thinking of starting a similar thread. So many guests and registered user's "hover" around here and never talk. Why? Tons of fun here folks. Speak up, we don't bite. Well, maybe some do a little. I'd love to here some different opinions. It seems like there are only about 15 or so who post anything. Don't just ask for a movie title, get it, and disappear. Join the party! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that it says now 71 guests.

I agree too.....don't be shy....I always think that everything is much more fun when you have more people involved.

Everything I do...I invite everyone I know, and I tell them to bring friends....because I think that makes things memborable when you have alot of people hanging out together in a group and you all like the same stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's those 63 Rewind guest again!

This is kind of like the movie "Pump Up the Volume"... come on people, it's time to login....chime in the tune "Everybody Knows".

Tell us about your favorite movie or song, tell us why you visit here, or even tell us to get a life. I get it really, but if you don't start somewhere you'll never get addicted and you'll end up of living a normal life. How boring... ha

"Always the same red paper, the same beautiful writing. She's probably a lot like me, a legend in her own mind. But you know what, I bet in real life she's probably not that wild. I bet she's kind of shy like so many of us briskly walking the halls, pretending to be late for some class, pretending to be distracted. Hey, Poetry Lady, are you really this cool? Are you out there? Are you listening?"

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley you are funny!

I never caught your calling me out before.......I love people not knowing i'm stalking....muwhahahaa I wonder honestly how long that stays on here after you log off though?

I'm home sick today......anyone notice FMC is playing 80's movies like crazy.....I caught the end of How I got into college and am now watching it from the beginning on my VHS [Big Grin] and also
in stealth mode on the rewind!! [Wink]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not make the board viewable to registered members only.
Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Personally, I don't think a lot of people would join if The Rewind went that route. I was just having fun and trying to pull a few people out of their 80's shell.
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
This is kind of like the movie "Pump Up the Volume"... come on people, it's time to login....chime in the tune "Everybody Knows".

Great movie Valley. Everbody needs to see that one.

I'm also a "steather". Hey, we need some privacy. [Wink]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if alot of regulars come on in stealth mode alot of the time...then that could explain alot.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another stealther here [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Well, if alot of regulars come on in stealth mode alot of the time...then that could explain alot.

I think you are right ISIS.
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you noticed that if you forget to log in you don't get to see "all" of the postings? Another reason to join...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home