iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Whatever happened to...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever happened to...
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to start a thread, naming one or two actors, who you’ve been wondering “what ever happened to _______”. They seem to have disappeared after awhile.
I’ll start with two who were child/young adult actors. Ike Eisenmann and Michael Schoeffling. It seemed like in the 1970s and 80s, Ike was in every Disney special or Afterschool Special. He seemed to have disappeared after the 80s.
I know a lot of the girls here were fans of Michael. I wonder why he gave up acting. Maybe he was tired of playing in romances.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres an interesting piece IMO. Hopefully it is accurate. Hes from Pennsylvania Pittsburghgirl

https://marriedwiki.com/article/michael-schoeffling-his-married-life-with-wife-valerie-c-robinson-children-and-family-also-see-his-career-and-net-worth

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that link Terd!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Another person I was thinking of was Chris Makepeace star of My Bodyguard and Meatballs
TheHoff
Master Rewinder
Member # 37515

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff   Email TheHoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to Corey Haim [Smile]

I'm sorry, I tried but couldn't resist.

We found put what happened to Jeff Cohen (Chunk) in the reunited apart Goonies special, hes now an attorney. Judge " Do the Truffle Shuffle and I'll find your client not guilty" [Smile]

What about Claudia Wells who played Jennifer Parker, don't remember seeing here again?

Posts: 315 | Registered: Sep 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

It looks like she has started acting again. But it looks like they are “B” or lesser movies.
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read Claudia Wells left Back To The Future after the first film to look after her sick mother, which was very honourable.

Corey Feldman turned out to be a weirdo, with his "Corey's Angels" which almost had women as slaves - https://www.vice.com/en/article/wd7pxq/corey-feldman-will-no-longer-be-throwing-parties-245

Michael Schoeffling went into making furniture after acting.

[ 11. July 2021, 18:52: Message edited by: thenodfather ]

Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thenodfather   Email thenodfather   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Judge Jeff could do the Truffle Shuffle now as he's looking a lot leaner, (in the follicles too) [Razz]
Posts: 239 | From: Ireland | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
I wonder what happened to Kerri Green? She is known for playing Andy in The Goonies, Jennifer Chester in Summer Rental and Maggie in Lucas. He last role was in 2012.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0338061/

thenodfather
Master Rewinder
Member # 8732

Member Rated:
Chris Makepeace switched from acting to being an Assistant Director in 2001.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home