iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » So...what's everyone been up to? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So...what's everyone been up to?
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started watching it but got bored and decided to watch a couple movies instead. Did tune back in for the final few minutes though.
Posts: 1737 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have a dog in the fight, I just wanted a good game. I found myself cheering for New England because I do enjoy watching someone like Brady do his thing. He's the best all time and I can appreciate it.
Posts: 630 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have a dog in the fight, I just wanted a good game. I found myself cheering for New England because I do enjoy watching someone like Brady do his thing. He's the best all time and I can appreciate it.
Posts: 630 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched it, off and on. Everyone in Western PA were rooting for Atlanta. They should have won. I did say New England is never out of the game. They could be down 100-0 and still come back to win. I really just wanted anyone other than NE to win!
Posts: 2003 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crash, btw, I watched the first episode of Taboo. It was really good! Kind of reminded me of Penny Dreadful a bit. I haven't seen the final season of Penny Dreadful, but with so many spoilers online about the ending, I don't think I will bother. Going to continue with Taboo tonight.
Posts: 2003 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought so too with the outstanding production design. I am about a season and a half behind on Penny Dreadful, which is an excellent show, but Taboo is even better. Wait until episodes 4 and 5. Wow! It just builds and builds and builds. It's so crazy and unpredictable--and some of the dialogue is so profane as to be hilarious. Tom Hardy is brilliant in the lead. He's one of the best actors working today.
Posts: 2045 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Crash, I finished episode 3 last night. It definitely is keeping me on my toes. I am constantly questioning (in my head) "why is he doing this or that, who is that?" Etc. I don't think the Actress is legit, but I could be wrong with all of the twists.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I love about Taboo--you have no idea where it's going. Episode 4 is fantastic.
Posts: 2045 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I started a Canadian series called Durham County, a dark drama about a detective and his family who move to a new town, and he discovers his neighbor is a possible serial killer. I am currently half way through season 2. It's been pretty good so far, except for a few things I didn't agree with. One was the recasting of the "serial killer" in season two, and darkening the room and his face partially, to hide the fact that it isn't the same actor! Hoping to finish the series over the Christmas holiday. I am home now with an ear infection, so plenty of time to watch tv and movies!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home