iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » So...what's everyone been up to? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So...what's everyone been up to?
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started watching it but got bored and decided to watch a couple movies instead. Did tune back in for the final few minutes though.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have a dog in the fight, I just wanted a good game. I found myself cheering for New England because I do enjoy watching someone like Brady do his thing. He's the best all time and I can appreciate it.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have a dog in the fight, I just wanted a good game. I found myself cheering for New England because I do enjoy watching someone like Brady do his thing. He's the best all time and I can appreciate it.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We watched it, off and on. Everyone in Western PA were rooting for Atlanta. They should have won. I did say New England is never out of the game. They could be down 100-0 and still come back to win. I really just wanted anyone other than NE to win!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crash, btw, I watched the first episode of Taboo. It was really good! Kind of reminded me of Penny Dreadful a bit. I haven't seen the final season of Penny Dreadful, but with so many spoilers online about the ending, I don't think I will bother. Going to continue with Taboo tonight.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought so too with the outstanding production design. I am about a season and a half behind on Penny Dreadful, which is an excellent show, but Taboo is even better. Wait until episodes 4 and 5. Wow! It just builds and builds and builds. It's so crazy and unpredictable--and some of the dialogue is so profane as to be hilarious. Tom Hardy is brilliant in the lead. He's one of the best actors working today.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Crash, I finished episode 3 last night. It definitely is keeping me on my toes. I am constantly questioning (in my head) "why is he doing this or that, who is that?" Etc. I don't think the Actress is legit, but I could be wrong with all of the twists.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I love about Taboo--you have no idea where it's going. Episode 4 is fantastic.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home