iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Inside The Rewind Studio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Inside The Rewind Studio
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Lipton of The Actors Studio always asks these questions to all his guests.

Please answer them if you are comfortable with that:

1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

You can just cut and paste the above questions into your post as a template [Smile]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, please bear in mind that (in all probability) anyone attempting to answer question 7 will get this thread closed.... [Smile]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all right lomax

1.Rhapsody

2. Gnosh

3. doing good for others

4. rudeness

5. saxophones

6. the sounds of rudeness

to be more family friendly, i put down my favorite insult from a movie for 7

7. go down town and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face

8. Plastic Surgery

9. Mortician

10. I like you, you make me laugh, and this is everything you thought it was

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fa v word.,...........Family
Least word...........countryrock
Turn on................normal people
Turnoff................typical people
Fav sound............ 2 stroke motorcycles especially in volume or Karen Carpenter
Least fav sound........rock chalk jayhock chant
Curse word............. shozbot
Other occupation....... antique archaeology
Unwanted occupation...... slaughterhouse
God........."you're family has been waiting for you"

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. What is your favorite word?

Snook

2. What is your least favorite word?

facetious

3. What turns you on?

Feeling connected to something

4. What turns you off?

Arrogant losers with no sense of humour that are complete uptight stiffs who think they are smarter than you but in reality they are as dumb as a sack of hammers.

5. What sound or noise do you love?

Power Chords

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

The classic blackboard scratch. Even thinking about it sends those shivers up my back and secondly, I know - Rock Lobster by the B52's.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

It has four letters.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

International Assassin

9. What profession would you not like to do?

MacDonalds

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Drugs to the right, h....... to the left

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bernie for question 8 - what other profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - I thought you would say "golf club greenskeeper,I want to be just like Carl spackler" [Big Grin]

" He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion".

[ 07. April 2013, 10:11: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I grew up playing golf so I have witnessed first hand that I would not like to be a greenskeeper. A good greenskeeper has to work very hard. As a junior at the golf club, our little group was not far off what you see with the caddys on caddyshack. We done some pretty crazy stuff. Mainly my friends though. Some of them were nuts.

"It looks like a mirac, it's in the hole."

Can't beat this movie for comedy. It's a timeless classic! [Smile]

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Power chords.....excellent choice Bernie
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
It had to be said. So soothing.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Favorite word- Food
2. Least favorite word- slacks. It conjurs up images of heavy set women in their 60's -80's wearing polyester pants making that horrible noise when they walk- swoosh, swoosh.
3. Turns me on? Someone with an appreciation for anything that I happen to like.
4. Turn offs? People who do not appreciate what I like and put me down for it. I am not that way. For example, I have a friend who likes country music. I hate it, but I do appreciate that some of them are great musicians and singers, so I don't put anyone down for it.
5.Sound or noise I love: Ocean waves or splashing water at lake Erie
6. Noise I hate: anything very high pitched. It hurts my ears it actually buzzes my head.
7.Well, gonna have to skip this one
8.I would like to try to be either an actor or a writer
9.I would not make a good garbage pickup person. I would be dry heaving all the way!
10.Welcome, we've been waiting for you!

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home