iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Alice Cooper

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alice Cooper
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for August 5 as I have third row seats to see Mr Cooper live. I've always wanted to see him and hope he doesn't disappoint.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice...He's a pretty good golfer too.

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very good golfer. plus very articulate
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School's out for summer.... School's out forever...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80'sRocked, when I saw the topic...that was totally what I was going to say....Alice Cooper the semi-pro golfer. I saw him on Michael Douglas & Friends golf tourney and he was hilarious too.

Thanks jdoc for mentioning "School's Out" which is from a fav "Dazed and Confused", however the movie that broke down the Alice Cooper hard rocker barrier was "Wayne's World" in my opinion.

"Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers began visiting here in the late 16th century."

Have fun Sam....did you realize Alice Cooper just turned 60? [Eek!]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun Sam 'The Made Man' Hain. Wish i get the chance someday

Rock on. [Cool]

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a huge fan but I've heard his shows are more theatrical than anyone else going so you're sure to have a great time. I am definitely in the "its not just about the music" when it comes to the live experience, the show has to be good too...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He had an amusing cameo on Monk a few seasons back when our hero, on the verge of a total nervous breakdown over the garbage strike plaguing San Francisco, starts hallucinating that Cooper had committed the murder of the week. Quite hilarious.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Valley, I did indeed hear that he recently turned sixty. Age is just a number when it comes to rock n roll
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Sam! Age is only a number. Rock til you die!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alice cooper just plane rocks
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Just got home from this. What a fun and wicked show. Had a great time. Half concert and half theatre in a manner that only Alics Cooper could pull off. Pretty much played all the big hit songs. Played 20+ songs in 1:40:00. Looks like that after all these years he still is enjoying himself up there.

I really liked the opening band called TAT. Never heard about them until yesterday I saw something about them on an Alice Cooper message board. TAT is a three-piece punk band from London and their lead singer/guitarist Tatiana Demara(sp) is HOT. She rocks and I can see her becoming a star. Has a really good stage presence. Didn't hear one negative comment about them which is surprising being a totally unknown band.

Check them out here

http://www.myspace.com/tat

Alice still rocks and if he ever comes this way again I'll most definitely be there.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Glad you had fun Sam. Wish I was there with you. That band TAT looks pretty rockin' as well.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home