iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Hilarious Moments in Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hilarious Moments in Movies
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever watch a movie where you seen or heard something so funny you litterally fell out of your seat laughing

i was at the theater to watch team america, first heard the theme song america... @#$$ yeah!, some of the lyrics got me rolling

another time was scary movie 2 and chris elliot got a hold of the turkey, i had tears coming out of my eyes on that one

you guys got any ?

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the movie Crazy People JT Walsh it ridiculing Dudley Moore for his honest advertising campaigns. If you are unfamiliar please watch it, I won't ruin it.

There is also another good scene where JT Walsh asks on of his executives to say something honest....the guys response is classic and so is Walsh's response to that.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the early seventies (yes, I know), I was watching a movie called Traffic, a french silent comedy starring the genius that was Jacques Tati.

The movie plot is the attempt by some guys to drive a prototype car across France to a big motor show. Nothing goes smoothly.....

Anyway, there's one point where the car has been empounded by the local police, who do not believe the story about the motor show, and are demanding that the car be properly demonstrated to them. Now it's a new style of combination car / camper, so has tables that fold out, beds, cooking and washing equipment, etc. and the guys are busy demonstrating all of this - very ingenious how they attach different pipes and cables and different stuff works.

Anyway, they get to the stove, and they connect the pipes, light a match, and hold it near the burner as they turn on the gas tap.

A small jet of water shoots out of the burner and extinguishes the match.....

For some reason now lost in the mists of time, it was simply the most hilarouus thing I think I have ever seen on TV.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little snip-bit that immediately comes to mind...

Spaceballs Opening

I remember seeing Spaceballs in the theatre on opening day back in '87 when it came out. And I don't think I've ever heard more uproarious, fall-out-of-your-seat laughter from a theatre audience ever. This movie still owns the crown on that, from my experience anyway. And it was like that through practically the entire movie. There's very good reason why many still hail this as the greatest spoof comedy of all time, myself included. [Cool]

[ 12. July 2012, 11:06: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Package!!! Great calls!! I totally lost it to those scenes, my face hurt from the laughter.

Another two that come to mind are when Will Ferrell gets hit in the neck with the dart in Old School, that killed me and still does to this day.

I also remember laughing very hard several times during Tommy Boy in the theatre and it getting an applause at the end. That was very cool.

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another is on trading places where beaks said, no more GD Jerky Beef, dont know why just cracked me up
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started crying laughing last night while watching European Vacation. When the flight attendant asks clark if he'd like his coke in the can. Looks back, no, I'll take it right here. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great scene.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home