iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » SLIPKNOT!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SLIPKNOT!!!!!
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any other fans on the Rewind?

I have just bought the two new singles and have to say I'm very impressed. I knnow they are touring the US at the moment, anyone going to watch the Mayhem tour?

I have just bought my tickets for Slipknot / Machine Head / Children of Bodom for December.

Look out Luxembourg, Noms and Mini-Noms are heading your way!!!!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought they were done? They have a new album out? I am so out of the loop as far they are concerned.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a friend of mine wanted to take me to see them.. i heard the drummer does amazing things.

i don't own any cds, but i've heard plenty of their music.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They still use two drummers? Saw some crazy live footage years ago. Is Stone Sour still going?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can count on a great live show if you ever go see Slipknot. I still need to hear their new stuff. We saw them at Ozzfest several years back. The bass of the drums was so loud you could feel it in the crowd and we were like 10 rows back!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen them twice before at the Download Festival. This will be my first time seeing them headlining their own tour.

Just wish Machine Head would do their own tour as well as I love them live and I don't think they'll get the time they deserve on this tour.

Anyone wanting to hear the new stuff and not pay for it then type in Psychosocial or All Hope is Gone on youtube.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
They still use two drummers? Saw some crazy live footage years ago. Is Stone Sour still going?

Jim and Corey flit between the two. I personally prefer Stone Sour but I'll take whatever I can get [Wink]

Noms [Cool]

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Technically speaking they only have one drummer. The other 2 are percussionists...

Noms [Cool]

joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont waste your money thay suck live cant plsy music and are sorry excuses for human beings the way tret thair fans schudle aughraph sessions and dont even show up
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose. I actually think they are great live and couldn't really care about autographs as long as they turn up to play.

My tickets arrived yesterday and I cannot wait!!!

Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We met them at an autogrpah session and they were nice as they could be. Maybe you just got em on a bad day. Enjoy the show Noms! Saw Slipknot and COB before but never Machine Head. They are on my bands to see list. COB did a hilarious version of Britney Spears' "Oops I Did It Again" song........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never liked slipnot i had the unfortunate plaser to have to sit through them at a couple of ozzfest concerts at both of them that i was fye adviratised aughraph sessions and both times thay no showed thats arealy nice way to treat your fans not
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Anyone heard the new album yet? I have to say that whilst it is extremely good there seems to be a lot of songs on there better suited to a Stone Sour album. This is not necessarily a bad thing except I can see them losing a few fans over this.

Bring on the Knot, NOMS is READY!!!!!

Noms [Cool]

pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never considered myself a Slipknot fan, but Sirius Octane has been playing their new stuff, and I must say I like it! So I think I'm gonna check 'em out on Itunes. They're really not what I thought.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, I have not listened to much of their music....I'll have to check them out.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Loving the new album and Noms is right some of the songs do seem to be more in the Stone Sour range than Slipknot range. Everyone needs to see a live Slipknot show to appreciate the experience........

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home