iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Two Coreys (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Two Coreys
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there was a topic about this somewhere before, but I couldn't find it.

I had never watched the show, but when Valley mentioned them in the Lost Boys thread, I went on You Tube and looked the show up. I started watching random clips of different parts of the show.

It made me so sad. Corey Haim always reminded me of my own brother...they look alot alike and my brother acted like Corey Haim in License to Drive.

I thought Corey Feldman was married to a blonde, maybe this is a second marriage for him. I saw he has a son...where was his kid at when they were filming this "reality show"?

I couldn't believe how messed up Corey Haim was, and it seemed like Corey Feldman really did "Stand by" him ...and it was weird to see that Corey Feldman is like a regular normal person...that he has a regular life...but that Corey Haim is so messed up. It is so sad to see what drugs did to Corey Haim.

I saw the clip where they are at the booth in the restaurant and they are hashing it all out, about the past. I saw someone mentioned on here before about Corey Haim saying he was molested when he was 14 years old, by a friend of Corey Feldman's. Corey Feldman talked about the fact that he had been molested too, by someone else.
They should turn those child molesters in...maybe if they did...then they could have some closure...if those people that molested both of them are still walking the streets and doing it to someone else...then that's horrible. It is awful to think that when Corey Haim was making movies like Lucas and The Lost Boys...that someone had done such horrible things to him in real life.

I think that is what is so messed up about the world of celebrities....you see all the surface stuff of their lives...but in "reality" they had horribly traumatic experiences.

Corey Haim has cuts on his wrists from cutting himself and he was suicidal....obviously he had some horrible stuff that happened to him.

It made me feel so bad when they were discussing The Lost Boys sequel....Corey Feldman said he wouldn't do the Sequel without Haim...but I don't know what happened after that...because the movie was done, and Feldman did do a cameo.

The new movie looked awful...and it will never ever be like the original.

The thing I keep learning about ...with the 80's and life...is even though everyone wishes they could relive it again, it really is over...and I relate to that...because I keep wanting to relive my life over and I think that happens alot with movies...that people want to go back and experience it again...and it's never the same.

I hope that Corey Haim can get his act back together...Corey Feldman is really doing great for himself...so there is hope for Corey Haim.

It did seem that Corey Haim was very jealous over Corey Feldman...Corey Feldman said they had this competitive relationship, but that it was on Haim's side...that Corey Feldman never was jealous over Corey Haim.

Corey Haim just seems so in need of someone to fix him, but I feel bad for Feldman because he's wrecking his marriage and his life, to try and get Corey Haim put back together.

It was very sad stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may well be sad, but you are talking about two actors out of a whole industry. Most of the people that work in movies live balanced, happy lives, even under the intense media pressure that surrounds them. When people can't cope (as with these two) then it's hard to hear. But it's not typical.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just goes to show that all the money and fame in the world can't buy happiness. They were both the it boys in the 80s. I caught part of an episode Sunday night where Haim looked like he was high or using again. Like Paul said they are only two individuals out of the whole industry. It's hard for me to feel sorry for someone whose been handed every chance in the world and keeps screwing it up..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree on that part....I mean I am kind of going through it in real life...with someone my family knows, and he's 20 years old...he has almost over dosed 4 times...and you wonder if they really want to die...and then they say they are not suicidal...and yet they take a billion pills and other stuff, and are laying on the floor almost in a coma...and they say they don't want to die, and you try and get them help, but they leave the place they are in...and won't get help...then you think...how can you feel sorry for a person who has a great family, has all kinds of opportunities to have a good life, and they would rather throw it away and do drugs...it is frustrating...that's why I did feel bad for Corey Feldman...he seemed like he was trying to help Haim, but Haim seemed like every chance he got he bad mouthed Feldman and told everyone he hated him, but to me it still is sad to see happen.

Yeah I know that they are just 2 people....but we just sort of were talking about that..with Lynda Carter announcing she's an alcoholic.

Look at today's celebrities...Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are constantly in and out of rehab all the time, look how young they are.

Look at the show they did that Jeff Conway almost over dosed on...

It is way more the majority of people that have drug and alcohol problems than there are happy stable people.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How on earth can you say that? Do you have any idea how many people work in the industry? Take a look on IMDB - there are thousands and thousands of people working in front of the cameras every day, and you insist that the majority have drug and alcohol problems?

I don't mind dumb, but there's a limit. I'm sorry, and mean no disrespect, but that's a ridiculous statement to make.You name a total of six people: The two Coreys, Lynda Carter, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and Jeff Conway. I could name others. But for every one, I can name dozens, hundreds even, who have no such issues, are happy and hard-working people, with partners, families, and no chemical dependencies or suicidal tendencies whatsoever.

Less of the uninformed sweeping statements, please....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gene Simmons and Ted Nugent are both clean and always have been
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
You know Paul...I am not talking about the no-name actors that nobody has ever heard of...I am talking about main stream actors that if you said their name everyone would know who you mean. I know that there are alot of people in the entertainment industry who aren't on drugs...those people are not main stream, popular people that every knows about. I am talking that you pick a popular TV show....and I guarantee that you can't find one...that doesn't have someone in it who's an alcoholic or a drug addict...
that is all you see on Tv any more...is who is in rehab...and the list goes on and on and on....
from Courtney Love and Amy Winehouse to Owen Wilson.

The entertainment industry is full of it...that's exactly what Corey Haim was talking about....how he got suckered in to that whole night life ...he's lucky he's not dead...look at River Phoenix..and other's...John Belushi...Elvis, Marilyn Monroe...Jim Morrison...

The reason I brought the whole thing up anyway...is because I felt bad for Corey Haim...
I just still picture him as the kid in Lucas...and now when you see pictures of him, with missing teeth and he has a scowl look on his face in every picture....where before he was always smiling....it just is sad.

What is even more sad....is how much everyone doesn't know about people ...you see them on Tv and they look happy...but behind the scenes their lives are horrible. My friend is a stand up comic, and he knows so many people in the entertainment industry personally...he worked on David Letterman when Farrah Fawcett was on, and she was completely high....and he's told me stories about the behind the scenes stuff...and how many comics are extremely depressed people...in real life...and you'd never know that....unless you know the person personally...so even if you think there's tons of happy go lucky people in the entertainment industry ...how many of them do you know personally...to know for a fact that they don't have drug and alcohol problems?

So...I am not making "uninformed statements"...all you have to do is watch the news.

Like everything thing in the world...there are exception to everything. I am saying that there's so much of it in that line of work, and it's sad to see happening.

pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF??? Isis, you're telling us, basically, that everyone in Hollywood has a drug/alchol problem, am I correct? Cause forgive me if I ain't, but that's sure what it sounds like! I have to agree with Paul...there are thousands and thousands of actors and actresses out there, and not every damn one of them has a substance abuse problem! Corey Haim has issues, granted, but like Motley said, he's had chance after chance. He screwed up anyway. Life's all about choices, and not everyone makes the same ones. But to say that all these thousands and thousands of people all have problems, well, there's something wrong with that.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see both points of view here; ISIS' and everyone else's, on this matter.

While the show-biz tabloids and infotainment shows focus on the celebrities (the "A-List" stars as well as the "has-beens") with all sorts of problems, it would not be fair to presume that everyone in the entertainment business are suffering from them. Certainly, there are clean-living types. But they do not always get the tabloid news stories, so you rarely hear from them. Yet, you hear so much stories about people being rehab a number of times (remember Robert Downey, Jr.?)

I am not sure whether it is any more than in previous generations either, because years ago, movie studios had powerful public relations and publicity departments to downplay or prevent any "negative" stories involving a certain star. For example, if a major movie studio star was caught in a nightclub bar fight, the studio would make sure to cover it up, and it would not get reported in the media. This was a product of the studio system.

But now, the studios do not have as much influence on the performers' behavior anymore. They do not do anything to stop the spread of embarrasing incidents on the stars. In fact, some people think that there's truly no such thing as "bad publicity". So they do as they please.

It is not very likely that a star's "private" sex tape (like the ones by Paris Hilton or Pamela Anderson) would have been made public during the days of the Golden Age of Hollywood's studio system (the 1920's through the mid-1960's). A studio would've dropped them from their contract roster, and they probably would've been thrown out of show biz permanently.

As for Corey Haim, I hope he finally cleans himself up for good. But he's had chance after chance. And you have to wonder when will he die.

And, as ISIS said, it's really sad.

Sadder still, that it happens to a person who was big in the 80's. It sort of gives the 80's a bad name and a bad image!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My response is Isis when are you going to wake up and realize that bad things happened to celebrities in the 80s and not just modern times? I mean nothing personal in that statement as I would say it to anyone who has such a misrepresentation and warped opinion of modern society as that. Post after post we read this didn't happen then but it sure does now be it celebrity drug problems, school issues, alcohol problems, violence,etc. If I came on here and constantly played a broken record time after time after time again I'd hope somebody would speak up and tell me. There's actually more public relations today than there was back in the 80s.The news is about as reliable as far as I can throw it. All they focus on is the negative. How many times have you ever heard the news say," Ted Nugent clean and sober for life?" They focus on the bad, the negative, the things everybody wants to hear. The last thing I heard positive on the news was a chance of rain the other day. I'm as guilty as the next person in that I watch it but I still don't rely heavily on it. And the whole thing with Haim being dragged into the nightlife. Puhlease! All he needed to do was look at other child actors and how their problems got started to steer clear of that one. True it's tempting but you can steer clear of temptation it's a personal choice. It's cop out after cop out after excuse with Haim. I actually agree with Feldman on that one. They are both spoiled brats who are lucky to have anything considering the way they've both been over the years.

P.S. I choose Reno 911 and Family Guy as my popular tv shows where no one has drug or alcohol problems.

[ 14. July 2008, 18:38: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what I thought.........If you ask alot of people that aren't 80's movie fans like us "who is Corey Feldman and Corey Haim?" they go who???..........and they would have done it in the 80's too.......alot of people don't know who the two Coreys are? now if you asked them Eddie Murphy....he was for sure a bigger celebrity you know? even now They weren't HUGE celebs in my opinion.

you know someone in your everyday life might seem like they have the ideal life to you but you really don't know what goes on in their life. What they struggle with what things they have done Celebrities just have that public view thing going on, so we know more about it.

My point anyway haha there is positive stuff on the news......I just saw a story on a charity race. Plus a town near me that got together to raise money for a little girl with leukemia......I think it's how you look at it......notice the positive or take in the negative.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of screwing up second chances... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
Speaking of screwing up second chances... [Roll Eyes]

What he said. ^^^

I would have thought that certain people would have learned their lesson. Does the Rewind really need to become a batteground of opinion again? I sincerely hope not.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

When it happens, it IS sad. but it's in the newsd because it's news. Trainwrecks always are.

Do you ever read stories about "10:55 from Sacramento arrives in Michigan on time, no casualties"? No, of course not. It ain't news. But it happens thousands of times a day in the US, and probably a million times a day across the globe. What you hear about is the one or two a year that don't get safely to their destination.

So I stand by my previous post. Saying the majority are on drugs or are alcoholics is an uninformed, sweeping statement, and one that almost every actor working today would be able to refute.

[ 15. July 2008, 03:36: Message edited by: P.S. It's Paul.... ]

evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Paul.
The thing is, we have so many resources and awareness for drugs today that we didnt' have in the past decades. So the drug problems of today are fewer than in the past.
I don't think that any one on The Office has a drug problem.
Also, Lohan, Spears, and the like are the biggest celebs out there and were child stars. They make the news because they are yound, hot, and talented (maybe). But someone like the Coreys don't get as much attention because they fizzled out and never made huge comebacks.

Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
First of all....I NEVER said EVERYONE has a drug and alcohol problem...I said ALOT do...and that's what Corey Haim was talking about...how he got suckered in to all of it..and I said it's sad..because those people have so much going for them and they WASTE their life. I know people who are NOT famous have the same probelms...I just said I am dealing with someone personally going through the exact same thing as Corey Haim..who comes from a GOOD family, and he's wasting his life...and it makes me mad to see it happen, and to see his mother bawling and thinking her child will die, for no senseless reason.

I was not BASHING today's modern stuff. I said all you see in the tabloids is who is in and out of rehab.

The people I was listing weren't even from the 80's...Jim Morrision, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, John Belushi??? You guys don't read what I say.

Plus, I NEVER said nobody from the 80's had drug or alcohol problems, I did mention River Phoenix as a comparisson to Corey Haim..

If you want to go to the 80's...it was polluted with drugs and alcohol.....Jami Gertz-cocaine, Andrew McCarthey-alcoholic, even the little girl who was in one of my favorite kid movies-"Savannah Smiles"-she died of a drug over dose....
the list goes on and on...especially when you get in to the music world....

I was saying that these people have a great opportunity in life, and they get taken over by drugs and alcohol and lose everything.

What I am saying is not negative towards any person specifically...I am putting down drugs and alcohol...so WTF back at ya??? Because..this is the thing that drives me crazy..
I was saying how sorry I feel for Corey Haim after watching him take a bottle of prescription medicine on the set of the new Lost Boys...and you guys think "I" am negative....for being upset over drug abuse...get real. Ban me again. I don't even care....debating this stuff...that isn't even debatable is ridiculous.

Those people around him...were calling him hopeless...I thought that was even more sad....because he's so young ...and everyone has given up on him...and he'll probably end up dead.

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why hasn't this thread been locked already. When you look at the title you expect commentary on the programme and what you get is a rant on the state of drug addled celebrities.

Enough already!

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

OK - one last time. Let me try and explain what I mean. If it gets misinterpreted again, and another argument kicks off, the thread gets canned, by general agreement.

My comment wasn't because you said 'a lot of people had drugs or alcohol problems', Isis. You said 'the MAJORITY of people' - very different, and very wrong. Had you said it was lots of people, I would have agreed with you - because it is true.

I also never accused you of bashing modern stuff (although others may have done) - but I did will repeat that the ones filling the newspapers, magazines, and tv shows are the trainwrecks. Not the countless actors (known and unknown) for whom drugs and alcohol are not issues.

Nobody has said you are in any way wrong about feeling sad that a star you love has these problems. We all do - you need to realise that.

This is all about your way of expressing what you are saying - the whole 'majority of people have drug or alcohol problems' was an indefensible statement, and had you explained that what you meant was 'a lot' then we'd never have got into this discussion - simply agreed and then moved on.

I trust this is clear now. So let's stop throwing toys from prams and asking to be banned again, and get on with discussing stuff sensibly. Please.

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to bring this topic back around to the subject at hand...

Yes, I've been watching The Two Coreys. I watched last season religiously and was shocked when I heard they were coming back for a second season. I seriuosly didn't think that would happen. I wonder what the ratings actually were for this show. Anybody know??

I'm thinking perhaps more people watched than anticipated and that's why were getting more episodes...

Anyways, season 1 was contrived. Season 2 is just sad. Feldman at least seems capable of having and maintaining personal and professional relationships. Can't say the same for Haim. I hear alot of talk about his mother and how she has enabled much of his destructive behavior, yet, we only saw her briefly in season 1 and not at all in season 2. What about his sister??? Friends??? Jesus, I'm ususally one to think anybody can come back from the pits of hell if they really want to but I'm starting to think Corey Haim is beyond redemption. There is ALOT of anger and deception eminating from him. I think he feels defeated by himself.

I would love to think there will be a happy resolution for this series. Maybe by Season 3, Corey will truly begin a journey to being well and staying well, as an actor or as something else. It's all about choices.

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy,

I know what you mean. It's sad to see him goe through the pain of addiction. I was looking on imdb and I guess he's doing better because he just finished another movie called Crank 2.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000433/

Hopefully he'll kick the drugs for good...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anybody who saw the season of the Sureal Life that Corey Feldman was on they'd have a hard time fathoming that he has any social skills at all. He seemed to be a trainwreck himself on that show. I haven't seen any episode of the Two Coreys as of yet so I have nothing to compare him on. Maybe he finally came to terms with his demons or maybe even finally grew up a little.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that season of Surreal Life. It was the only one I watched because Vince Neil was on the show. It seemed everyone there had problems. That's probably why they get selected for these types of shows. To make money off other people's problems.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

This show is a little dumb. More like a lot dumb. Either make License to Drive 2 or don't. 3 or 4 great movies make you remember the good times. And that's what they were, good times. If you were to look at them now, on this show, you would say to yourself. Man, this show is bad, they are messed up, and neither one of them has had a good movie since Bush 1.

Unless you still have their posters from Tiger Beat up in your room, it's time to take pride in the fact that you aren't doing a dance because you got a spot in a movie. Congratulations Haim, it's good do know that you will have the spot in Harold and Kumar 3.

Guys it's not worth arguing their sad lives. If you watch it and think it's sad, it is. If you watch it for laughs, because the Corey's were out partying at 15 till 3am, then that is your option.

In my opinion the saddest thing is that the only way that they have gotten on TV is by being on a 3rd teir cable show.

Just my opinion. And thanks Valley, I haven't done that in a while.

Play nice, it's not worth it over the Corey's, they fight enough for everyone.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well...cindymancini and I are going to get to meet "The Two Coreys" in a few weeks...When I adopt Corey Haim...and bring him home with me...I'll let him know how you all feel about him.

[Razz]

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Well...cindymancini and I are going to get to meet "The Two Coreys" in a few weeks...When I adopt Corey Haim...and bring him home with me...I'll let him know how you all feel about him.

[Razz]

In most states kidnapping is not considered adoption......just thought I'd throw that out there.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home