iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » movie night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie night
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talked to muffy and valley regarding a movie night. Seems people are very busy and have had trouble meeting up for a movie night so i thought id pull a robin williams and seize the day (DPS) and suggest a movie which is NOT an 80s movie but does pay tribute to it 'The wedding singer'...im only putting it out there. Maybe people can clear there schedule for the weekend of the 19th 20th of Nov???
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should do Caddyshack and Caddyshack 2 double feature.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree to that as well, its been too long since i have seen both
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Let's go another 18, whadda ya say?"
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
pick up that blood
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
What's that sign say?
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
you ever seen a crisp fifty dollar bill?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
This is what the world would have looked like if the Germans had won.
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
This is what the world would have looked like if the Germans had won.

lol whats that from??

movie night has been moved

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
It's from caddyshack 2.

Movie night can be anything dude. I am happy with The wedding singer, but just thought caddyshack and caddyshack 2 could maybe be next on the list.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
is the next line, thank goodness it was the japanese, or am i confusing two movies
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
You are right dude.

If the ball goes in the water you may go in after it but only if its been 45 minutes since you last ate.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
sometimes i mix up movie lines, it turns out to be funny on occasion
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
its not the horse!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
My whole dialogue when dealing with people is complete movie quotes. I throw in whatever quote suits the mood. It's funny cos nobody knows what the hell you are talking about. If my brother and I are in a social setting we both speal off heaps of quotes and we are both in tears laughing but nobody else gets it. It's great.

My wife and I spoke to several of our memebers and we both feel that after tonight it might be better if you didn't visit the club for a while?

Whadda ya mean for a while?

Forever actually! We just don't feel that you're Bushwood material.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
my brother and i do the same thing! there is not one day that goes by where i havent quoted a movie myself. its infused with my everyday dialog.

its great, all the pros are using it

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Have you ever tried putting with a wedgie?

See, I don't go in for lawsuits or motions or any of that legal stuff, no no, see what happens is, I find out where you live and then I come to your house see, and I beat down your door with a ****ing baseball bat..........

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home