iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Dancing With The Stars 2011 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars 2011
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep going back and forth watching.....I can't just chill and watch it...haha

I saw Kendra and her personality has always bugged me...I'm usually so lax and I always liked the other bunnies. Her dance was great.

Saw Kristie too....that did suck....I kept thinking it was part of the act or something? I really hope they don't pick on her in the media.....she is so awesome up there. I agree with what Valley said she might have been the best performance of the night....

hadn't seen Ralph's til now.....he's so cute.....I still have a hard time thinking he's 50! like my mom's age...haha

all in all I am enjoying watching it with you guys [Big Grin]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJFXzuDj-g
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helen.. that was hilarious!! So good if you're a fan of "The Karate Kid"
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any predictions about who's going home tonight? My guess is Wendy.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! Kirstie's coming back...I'm still in!
Yay to the others still in it, too!

Didn't see Wendy's performance last night, but can you imagine doing this and the bi-coastal thing too?!

Loved the music choices this week. I liked the personal theme.

Can't wait 'til next week!

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey helen, thanks for sharing that link! that was too funny. [Smile] i love the look on ralph's face when the judges are giving him their critique haha.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helen, that was so funny. I just had to share it on FB!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitts.. you really should give DWTS a try.. probably not your thing normally.. but with Ralph Macchio and Kristie Alley involved, it kinda makes it fun for 80's fans.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Voted off last night was:

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley I did make some comments before about DWTS. I actually watched the first two weeks. This week I missed it however. I heard Wendy got voted off, which was pretty much a given either this week or next. I just wish that people weren't so harsh about her. One of my "friends" said she looks like a man. I don't really think she looks like a man, but she is a very big woman and tries to keep in healthy shape.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJFXzuDj-g

Brill [Big Grin]
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
DWTS .. starts now!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Up next.. Ralph Macchio!
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

My Prediction Kendra is gone. She's not very likeable and she hasn't treated her partner with respect at all. Just an observation.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed the first two dances...Kendra and ?, then watched the rest. Ralph continues to do well. Kirstie had yet another mishap, however, I think she is likely to be a home audience favorite....the votes she gets there may very well take her to the end.

My team did well, and by "my team" I mean Cheryl and Kym.....holy lord tundering....wowzers they're looking good. My real team of Chris and Cheryl I thought did well....that whole going from one knee to the other while sliding acoss the floor....that looks hard! Not thinking Chris will break the top five though.....

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
DWTS starts now!

Now it gets interesting.. go Ralph!

I don't think I posted this:

Voted off last week

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so who should go home?

do you guys vote?

i definitely think that Kym has the best dancing body on the show. so long and curvaceous! she's beautiful.

maks was rocking with the pants and no shirt. i loved how last night's show was patriotic but i didn't like a lot of the dances or the music choices?

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie, I have been voting every week for Kendra since she's my girl, but forgot to last night, oops.

Maks looked hot last night! Don't really know who should go home tonight...

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
We will find out tonight if Ralph Macchio has a strong fanbase.. according to the judges he is in the bottom 3.. but will the viewers agree? ha

Veronica.. I'm sorry.. but I think it is time for Kendra to pack her bags! I'm glad me not spilling to you about Scream 4 had you thinking and made you forget to vote.

Hines Ward and Chelsa Cane are winning with the judges.. I've been impressed by Chelsa every week. Mark Ballas has done some cool choreography .. The Harry Potter theme was stylish last week.

Oh .. I thought it was great when Hines complimented Ralph and put on the Karate Kid fashion statement.

And Ronnie.. I've been voting for Ralph Macchio every week.. the things I do for you. ha.. I'm just glad you have Ralph.. otherwise, it might be the things I don't do for you.

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

The results show is half way through right now. Good show so far. I know some of you already know who went home.

Haha that was too funny when they did the 'exposed' segment!

Awww val. you vote for ralph.."your the best..around!" [Wink] [Big Grin]

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

So tonight was guilty pleasures night.

I have to say, Romeo totaly won me over with his choice of 'My Heart Will Go On' from the movie Titanic...him admitting he's a hopeless romantic was too cute...I love that in a guy. [Smile]
Great job on the dance too!

Kendra was shaking everything she had from here to there haha. I thought she did good.

I didn't get to see Hines but imagine he did well?

Ralph and karina had a mishap...I felt so bad..ralph was totally thrown off for a moment.

Kirstie and a clean shaven Maks...I like it! Their dance was great.

Chelsea and mark were awesome as always. They mesh together so well.

I agreed with the judges about chris's dance.

Weird seeing the hanson bros performing haha. I have no clue who's going home tomorow???

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hanson must have been Tom Bergeron's guilty pleasure.. I was never a Hanson fan.. but thought they had fun with it.

Ronnie.. I totally agree .. Lil' Romeo and Chelsie Hightower stole the show with that dance and the moment of the night with that unplanned kiss. I do think Romeo got a bit greedy waiting on their scores when he announced that he thought he deserved a kiss from Brooke Burke too. [Eek!]

But as much as I'm hoping for Ralph to win this thing.. I'm most impressed by Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas. They deliver an inspiring and creative performance every week.. but I just don't think she has the fan vote.

Also, while I enjoy Hine Ward and Kym Johnson's performances and definitely the tunes he brings each week.. I'm not quite seeing what the judges are scoring. He had what I thought was his worst dance of the competition last night and still received three 9s?? Very puzzling for me.

And no way on Kendra from me.. She shook like a salt shaker last night.. but that is all I'm seeing from her. But I still think she has the fan vote and will be staying tonight.

And poor Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff .. first off.. Ralph was beyond distracting in that costume .. and then it took out Karina to boot. I will say that after they regrouped.. it might have been the best dancing I've seen from them yet.

In the end, I gave 5 votes for Ralph and 2 votes for Lil Romeo.

And who's going home?

My guess is: Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

haha valley, 'shakin like a salt shaker'.. that was funny!

and i keep forgetting the 'lil' part to Romeo's name. and you thought, him wanting a kiss from Brooke was being greedy??? you're so jell-o. [Big Grin]

maybe Chris... heck maybe Ralph is in danger.. and by the way, i thought Ralph's hair looked cool last night.

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dooooohhhhhhh.....looks like I'm out of the race....I so wanted the top prize....Ralph's autograph....as promised by Valley......
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
btw, voted out this week was: Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

Ralph Macchio has to bring it these next several weeks .. no mistakes. He has the fans .. but it will be quite scary from here on out.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home