iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Dancing With The Stars 2011 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars 2011
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy .. I thought your girl was actually quite good for a first dance.

And Ronnie.. no trading allowed.. well, unless I can get you to share some of Kev's crappy cardboard covers. Plus, I'd wait for a better deal from Coop424 who might be able to get us both Ralph Macchio autographed copies of "The Outsiders" since she is close pals with him!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say what...say who! [Eek!] Friends with Ralph! Coop....all my carboard covers for an autographed copy of The Karate Kid! Valley who? Ronnie who?
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kev.. that was "The Outsiders" .. but since you mentioned it.. maybe we can get "The Karate Kid" and trip to Golf 'N Stuff thrown in as well. I mean crappy cardboard covers or Golf 'N Stuff .. I can see how you are struggling with that one.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't watch the show, but would like to see recaps. The fans in Pittsburgh are going crazy for Heinz Ward. And on TVline, Ralph Macchio was described as Dorian Gray, lol!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Reminder to watch tonight! Last chance to see everyone perform before the first elimination tomorrow night!

How about Ralph Macchio .. great name for first tune .. ha:

Ralph Macchio - DWTS

And just in case you're looking for a little inspiration and wondering why most of us are pulling for original Karate Kid:

Allright Daniel.. You're the best!!

[ 28. March 2011, 10:48: Message edited by: Valley ]

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Any show that starts with "Sweet Soul Music" from The In Crowd is worth watching!
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph's jive - wow!
I missed Kirstie. Anyone see how she did?
Kev - Sorry, somebody's been telling tales....
Oh Valley...smh lol

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Coop.. nice attempt at playing your friendship with Ralph off.. btw, I saw you sitting with his family in the studio audience tonight!

"You're The One That I Want" from Grease was word! Oops sorry.. I'm a "Grease 2" fan now.

Oh.. thought it was cool to see and hear from Ralph Macchio's kids!

80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol - I love Grease!!
Sitting with the family - Oh yeah, we're real tight. lol
Loved the part with Macchio's kids, too. His son cracked me up.
Looks like Macchio will have some tough competition in the coming weeks. [Frown]

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
You've got to help Ralphie with those Mickey Mouse jazz hands thing he's doing.
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

You noticed that, too!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Coop.. It was probably easier for you to spot from the audience though. [Wink]

Overall, thought Danielson was great.. everyone did decent tonight.. no train wrecks!

Ronnie, Muffy, Kev .. did you watch DWTS tonight? We want feedback!

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched almost an entire episode of DWTS last night for the first time. Kirstie was good, Ralph Macchio was great (I don't know what was up with the judges being all over his ****!) and Hines was good too. I am actually rooting for Ralph- I do think he is the best. Cannot believe he is 50 years old!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm not going to say much just in case some west coast viewers don't know the results.. but you can find me at Golf 'N Stuff !!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..that's my cue to get out of here..... the show starts in 30 minutes over here.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well .. the first DWTS elimination was last night and despite bringing out two awesome tunes "The Power of Love" and "Sweet Soul Music" .. my contestant Sugar Ray Leonard wasn't able to match his dancing skills with his song choices and found himself in thd bottom two.

In the end though, it was .. Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer who were eliminated.

Oh.. our two 80's favs Ralph Macchio and Kristie Alley are doing quite well and appear that they are early contenders for Tony Manero's disco mirror ball!

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In the end though, it was .. Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer who were eliminated.
FOUL!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

"Oh.. our two 80's favs Ralph Macchio and Kristie Alley are doing quite well and appear that they are early contenders for Tony Manero's disco mirror ball!"

Woot! Woot!

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we're all back on again tomorrow. [Smile]

goooooooooo Ralph! [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, so far tonight my girl Kendra has done the best!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oh.. I totally thought Hines Ward's choice of "Fantasy" by Earth, Wind, & Fire was just brilliant! Though, I must admit the movie "Private Lessons" kept running through my head. [Embarrassed]

When I was in jr. high my basketball team would warm up to tunes such as "Fantasy", "Boogie Wonderland", & "Let's Groove" .. cool memories! Oh and "After The Love Is Gone" is just a beautiful tune.

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Now that everyone has had a chance to watch..

I felt a little bad for Kristie Alley because without the fall .. her performance might have been the best of the night.

And Veronica.. I agree that for the first time Kendra entered the competition.

As mentioned above .. Hines Ward stole the show with "Fantasy" and an upbeat performance where he showed he had some serious moves.

But Ralph Macchio pulling out the tune "Stay Gold" from the Outsiders was a beautiful touch. The dance wasn't quite as good as the tune selection, but still worthy in my opinion.

Here's the performance if you missed it:

Ralph Macchio - DWTS "Stay Gold"

[ 05. April 2011, 05:21: Message edited by: Valley ]

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys...fell off the wagon for a bit. Will try to catch up for next Monday! Thanks for posting the highlight Valley....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt so bad for Kirstie last night. I'm sure she is going to get picked on for this big time - but you know what, her and Max both handled it pretty gracefully and ended up doing a beautiful job regardless.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

i also felt bad for kirstie, ...max's leg gave out, he was hurt afterwards too.

i still think ralph did well. i liked when him and karina were practicing and she told him to give her a sexy look and he said that look's been working for his wife for 24 years... haha so cute.

i loved kendra's dance, very sexy!! and i also loved her story she had to tell, about her and her hubby getting together and how people were hatin' on them. her dance was like saying, 'eat your heart out!'

hines did so good, valley. i love EW&F and that song is terrific!

i also thought Chelsea was good too. [Smile]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home