iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Your Rewind Profile Pic.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Your Rewind Profile Pic..
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh secret, i do have a pic of susie an my mum from about 1977 lol ill try to scan...im absolutely useless with computers, everyone i know is so much better than me at this stuff.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OneyedWilly..

Let me know if you want me to crop your photo for you. I can do my best to make it just a pic of you.. however.. SA or somebody might be better at the photo editing than me.

Then you can save it to your computer and upload on photobucket and your Rewind profile. We can talk you through it.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
valley, thanks a lot that would be fantastic if you could do that.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OneyedWilly.. I just sent you a PM with the pic and directions on how to eventually make it your Rewind profile pic.

Good luck and let me know if you need more help.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just updated mine....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just uploaded a new pic, was taken at a barbie last summer.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bunch of hunks and babes!!

It's nice to put a face to the name..........Logan and Helen WHATEVER WML Whatever Major Losers

I do know sometimes if you guys try posting pics from sites like Facebook and photoalbum hosting sites.....if the public doesn't have access to your photos a link won't work? if that helps.....I always use Tinypic......it makes it easy [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't change anything on my profile. I can't even put up favorite movies- it is frozen up. If you want to see me, I have pics on Facebook. Send me a message and I'll send you a link.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Originally posted by logan5:
I honestly have absolutely no pics of me as an adult.
Me neither  -

Please... no comments about how Helen and I are one and the same.

quote:
So neither of you own a camera? [Wink]
(We will hunt you down if necessary)

Can't speak for Helen... but nope. Even my phone only makes phone-calls. How primitive is that?

quote:
It's nice to put a face to the name..........Logan and Helen WHATEVER WML Whatever Major Losers
*SOB*! We can't all be dreamboats and beauty queens! Can I help it if camera lenses shatter when people try and take pictures of me?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FmGtCIOwB4

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Awesome profile pics everyone!  

For those who just don't feel comfortable put up his or her pic.. I respect your choice because I've never been someone that really shared my pic on the internet either.  However, I must admit that I totally enjoy putting faces to the people that I've gotten to know as friends over the years.

For everyone that is currently putting your pic on your profile.. Please keep them coming!

80'sRocked.. that is such an excellent pic, but nothing compares to The Wonder Twins in my opinion!

Secret Admirer.. outstanding photo!  So when are you putting your real pic on here?

aTomiK.. great pic, but which one is you?

Muffy.. Woo Baby!  It is Babe.. isn't it?

Jay Lee.. too bad photobucket banned your pic, but everyone already knows that you probably resemble Tom Cruise anyway.

Devo.. that is an excellent pic, but are you trying to tell me that "The beast is now on a short leash"?  

amaranth.. Very cool pic .. She's at the church. She getting married to oily bohunk. Married? 
Married. Married? Yeah..Married! 
Married? Married.. Jeez!

Veronica.. Awesome pic! But I was totally expecting you to be wearing a Pink Ladies jacket.

Stitch.. you've always been great at updating your profile pic throughout the years.  

Ronnie.. Dazzling pic!  Is that a Bruno X poster in the background?

Oneyedwilly.. don't worry, most of my ex-girlfriends are probably doing the same thing to my pic right now.  Or possibly using it as a dartboard.. 

Paul.. that pic is so you. well, at least in the animated "This Is Spinal Tap" version

Kev.. hopefully you and Oneyedwilly got my PMs about uploading your pics to The Rewind.  See ya soon!

And if anyone else needs help.. please just ask.

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babe is fine by me! haha

I agree with everything you stated about everyone Valley! It's really awesome to put faces on my friends here....helps with the visual in my head.

last but not least

Valley........what a hunk! no wonder Deborah dated him....(allegedly!) [Big Grin]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive changed mine to myself and my hubby other one was me and my brother which looked like he was my hubby lol!!!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried three different hosting sites now, the problem is with this site, I just don't know what it is!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your help Valley, but I continue to have problems...did everything you said, but no go. I'll keep trying....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the divine guidance of the great Muffster, I finally got it to work [Smile]
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it too....thanks Valley and Muffy. Though...I feel there has been too much anticipation built up....people be like....why was kevdug in such a hurry to put up dat pic!? [Eek!]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm glad I could help! [Smile]

Awesome pictures guys!! Awesome!

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fit men on here  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Secret Admirer:
So neither of you own a camera? [Wink]
(We will hunt you down if necessary)

Yeah, but it's still in the 80's  -
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
Got it too....thanks Valley and Muffy. Though...I feel there has been too much anticipation built up....people be like....why was kevdug in such a hurry to put up dat pic!? [Eek!]

It's cheestastical, love it [Big Grin]
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, my pic is up... [Wink]
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Hehe [Big Grin]
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the same pic of me on mine pretty much since I joined.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My handler in the witness protection program forbids me from posting my picture.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
There's got to be more people that don't mine mugging for a photo opportunity.. where ya out?

Miss Mancini?
Riptide?
Bamersy?
Tiffany?
Skate?
Warrior?
Kash?

[ 07. January 2011, 08:25: Message edited by: Valley ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home