iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I just needed to get that of my chest.

Anyone else, feel free to do the same!!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel ya, Stitch!
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a horrible day....I did a real 'arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh' earlier [Frown]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xmas shopping arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
I have had a horrible day....I did a real 'arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh' earlier [Frown]

Sing it sister! Yesterday sucked and today was worse!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
single, crap weather, hatin my job.....oh yeah...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
single, crap weather, hatin my job.....oh yeah...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I feel all of that!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank god someone else is in my boat Logan, grab a paddle and help me steer this boat to another place (both metaphor and literally) please.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
Thank god someone else is in my boat Logan, grab a paddle and help me steer this boat to another place (both metaphor and literally) please.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I have no paddle... *sniff*... I dropped it! Aaaaaaargh!
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
ahhh for god sake Logan, get those hands wet, this boat aint gonna move on its own...look i see land dead ahead...is that tom hanks i see over there talkin to Wilson?
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get the more I hate Christmas. I tryed to finish my online shopping yesterday (I refuse to mall it) and my husband gave me lip about how much I spent (and I spent to the PENNY what he told me I could spend!)The older I get the more I wonder whats in it for me!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
People are natuarally selfish and want want want including me...takes hard work and effort to remember sometimes that its not just christmas day that should be about giving...its a 365 day challenge. You did just fine spending that hard earned money on others. Merry Christmas peaches, you hang in there.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
look i see land dead ahead...is that tom hanks i see over there talkin to Wilson?
I friggin' loved Wilson! I thought he should've won the Oscar!

quote:
I tryed to finish my online shopping yesterday (I refuse to mall it) and my husband gave me lip about how much I spent (and I spent to the PENNY what he told me I could spend!)
Now that's just confusing.
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sucks to be tired and bummed out BEFORE you've even started your work day.........Calgon take me away...... [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The day is going a bit better still wishing I could be calgon'n it and watching 80's movies!!

For some reason when we get days and days of rain....everyone gets grumpy and moody and mean.

I never vent on the Rewind....but today it's helping [Big Grin]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
It sucks to be tired and bummed out BEFORE you've even started your work day.........Calgon take me away...... [Smile]
On the upside; your post contains the words "sucks" and "bummed" and there's nothing more I can say about that without going too far.

quote:
For some reason when we get days and days of rain....everyone gets grumpy and moody and mean.
And wet? I must admit to quite liking the rain (handy in the UK, no?) Rain shuts the world up for a bit. Plus it makes being indoors feel super cosy!

quote:
I never vent on the Rewind....but today it's helping [Big Grin]
You are a continent of calm and self-control. You've more than earned the right to multiple vents and rants. Vent away! We need more Muffy Tepperants!
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
Tepperants!! exactly haha Logan you are so funny!
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
OMG - there are some really spiteful people at my work place who are arrogant and egotistical and think they know better than you......GOD
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just leave me alone and let me do my job...i dont need baby sitting ahhhhhhhhhhh

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately Willy....there's at least one at every work place!

My crank of the day....our weather's been getting a bit crazy, which in itself is not a big deal, however, due to mine and my wife's work schedule the past few days, didn't get to shovel the bit of snow that had fallen, add a day of mild weather, then a ridiculous drop in the temp.....a lumpy, now frozen pile of crap that you can't even shovel! I'm considering going "Exterminator" and renting a flame thrower to clean this disaster out of my driveway! Hmmmm...I wonder if they even rent flame throwers?

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home