iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Rewind Role call........... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rewind Role call...........
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISIS, Do you remember the town where your
finnish guest were from?

>aTomiK the curious<

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent you a PM.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM rebound.
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muffy Tepperman:
Pettyfan I always assumed you were a guy your name on here made me think that......haha sorry if I ever called you a dude!.....I guess my silly name is pretty much a given... [Smile] Great photos too everybody.......I tell you the Rewinders are a bunch of good looking people......mines on my home page too......I love this site because of the great friends i've made off of it.....ones I met in real life too......Isis, Cindy Mancini, Earth Angel, Duckie.........heck it brought me all the way to England........and Stitch i'm so happy for you [Smile]

Hey 'Muffy!!'

Meeting you was entirely my pleasure [Smile]

And yes folks, she's just as cute in the flesh [Wink]

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww Duckie...you are a stud!....haha I had the most fun with you and Earth Angel!! you gonna tag along in her suitcase when she comes to visit me??? [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back from the future and just wanted to take a moment to say hi to everyone. And Oh... one other thing. If you guys ever have kids and one of them when he's eight years old accidentally sets fire to the living room rug... go easy on him...ok?

Valley

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Valley...Nice to "meet" you. [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind acknowledgement 80'sRocked. Is your name more of a reference to the music of the 80's, or just that the 80's were awesome?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
I'm back from the future and just wanted to take a moment to say hi to everyone. And Oh... one other thing. If you guys ever have kids and one of them when he's eight years old accidentally sets fire to the living room rug... go easy on him...ok?

Valley

hahaha... Welcome back Valley. Where ya' been? I figured you were "Crushing That Fly At The Prom". [Big Grin]

Anyway, you don't have to worry about Marty... It's his kids... [Eek!]

- Jdoc

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Jdoc, so you're a huge "Back to the Future" fan? Just think how close you were to having Eric Stoltz in that role. Though he was outstanding in Paul's fav "Some Kind of Wonderful" as well as "Mask".

Oh and 80'sRocked ....... sweet rock band emotions there.

~ Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Jdoc, so you're a huge "Back to the Future" fan? Just think how close you were to having Eric Stoltz in that role. Though he was outstanding in Paul's fav "Some Kind of Wonderful" as well as "Mask".

Oh and 80'sRocked ....... sweet rock band emotions there.

~ Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan

[Big Grin] If I take Lorraine out will you promise not to melt my brain...? [Eek!]

Stoltz is a good actor, but I can't see him a Marty...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I noticed Kash made an appearance today...tell us a little about what the 'wingman' is up to these days.

I've got Kashlash....I'll either surf or ski.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Devolution:

I'm a High School Math Teacher, and an Adjunct Professor at the College of Staten Island.
Hey Devo, I've been wanting to ask you this question, but kept forgetting til now...is the club "The Wave" still around in your neck of the woods? If yes, is it still a rock/heavy metal joint? I remember having some long, crazy nights(and mornings)down at that club back in the day.

[ 12. November 2008, 20:31: Message edited by: 80'sRocked ]

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
hehehehe... Oooohhh. To be in my 20s again...
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Oh the Wave. No, it's been gone probably since about 1998 or so. So you have been on my Godforsaken island.

WE are Devo

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Devolution here,

Oh the Wave. No, it's been gone probably since about 1998 or so. So you have been on my Godforsaken island.

WE are Devo

Many, many times...That was my favorite club of all-time. I remember they had a bar in there that was 80 feet long. Some kind of record.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

If you have been to other places, then we have probably run into each other.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Devolution here,
If you have been to other places, then we have probably run into each other.

That's the only one in Staten Island. Now, as for The City, that's a whole different ballgame...The Limelight, CBGB, The Wetlands, Coney Island High - the list could go on for a while. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home