iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » 80s halloween costumes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 80s halloween costumes
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey halloween is approaching fast and ive been invited to a party, was wanting to go from someone/thing from the 80s any ideas?
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. It's the only possible choice.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was Boy George for an 80s party once.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well stick with the 80's slasher theme go for Michael Myers/Freddy or Jason Vorhees.Now i always think the women should go as Elvira.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my girlfriend are being the Wonder Twins super heroes this year. I will post pics after Halloween.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea what to be this year....
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Me and my girlfriend are being the Wonder Twins super heroes this year. I will post pics after Halloween.

80'sRocked.. that is is both awesome and tragic at the same time!

-

"Wonder Twins powers activate!"

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few ideas...

80's Girl:

-

Joan Jett

Of course with the release of the movie "The Runaways" you might see a few clones at the party.. like Pat Benatar in the 80's.

You need to play this background music when you enter the party!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Desperately Seeking Madonna

Into The Groove

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Desperately Seeking the Girl on the Cover

Love My Way

I don't know who that chick is on the poster, but dig on her threads! btw, I'm totally going for that Randy look this Halloween..

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Cyndi Lauper

Time After Time

[ 29. September 2010, 16:04: Message edited by: Valley ]

amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love cyndy lauper great idea!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
80's Guy:

-

M C Hammer

Hammer pants and this tune..

Turn This Mutha Out

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Lloyd Dobler

Trench coat, t-shirt, boombox, a pen...

and this tune instead of "In Your Eyes"

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Jake Ryan

Sideburns, sweater vest, Porsche keychain, and a Birthday cake that says...

Happy Birthday Samantha.. Make A Wish

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley i'm loving your mens ideas better then the ladies....(i've been an 80's rocker chick/madonna girl more then I can count).....will you think of some female 80's movie characters I need ideas!! or i'm going in drag.
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
How about:

-

Andy from The Goonies

Tennis outfit, Letter sweater, and Troy's Bucket

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
liking it so far....Andy was the boys dream girl then haha.....more more!!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
you said you liked your nerds:

-

Rose from The Last American Virgin

Finding those glasses could be a challenge!

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Chris Parker

Awesome coat and scarf, but having three kids tag-a-long with you to a frat party could be a bummer. But as you know you can borrow my Thor helmet anytime!

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues!

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
This one is awesome Valley! Chris Parker!! a strong 80's woman character....do you think people would know who I am? a coat the gloves and that scarf maybe a curly wig? lol

been thinking about going as Maddie Hayes shoulder pads and a cool 80's suit....haha no one would know who I was??!! Then i'd have to explain it every time

-

Amaranth getting ideas? [Big Grin]

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well.. Chris Parker won't be easy without Brad, Daryl, and Sara, but it you carried around a Thor helmet and a rollerskate it might just work..

wait.. a copy of the March 1987 issue of Playboy would be perfect!

I loved "Moonlighting", but without David with you.. no way they will get it.

Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about as Inspector Gadget, if a reasonable amount of gadgets could be located and mounted about the person safely? I myself have often considered going as the Inspector some day.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Billie Jean Davy:

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm loving the ideas.. this is one Halloween party I'd totally enjoy!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home