iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Deja Vu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deja Vu
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching the movie the Blind Side the other nite and there is a scene in the Blind side where the mom picks up Michael in her car as he is walking down the road.

Does anyone else think that it totally reminded them of the scene in Boogie Nights where the blond and the red head and Burt Reynolds pick up Dirk Diggler as he is walking home from work??

Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Colt 45:
quote:
I was watching the movie The Blind Side the other nite and there is a scene in the Blind side where the mom picks up Michael in her car as he is walking down the road.

Does anyone else think that it totally reminded them of the scene in Boogie Nights where the blond and the red head and Burt Reynolds pick up Dirk Diggler as he is walking home from work??

Not for me, it didn't. And I have not yet seen The Blind Side.

As for Boogie Nights, IIRC, Burt first spots the Dirk Diggler character at work in the nightclub's kitchen. Burt asks him questions in the back of the kitchen, and Dirk (who probably suspects he's a government official) is about to show his working permit and identification apers. Burt says no, he's not an undercover cop, and then eyes Dirk. Then Dirk asks if Burt wants to see him do a sexual act (most likely, masturbation) for him, in exchange for money. Burt says no, and then asks Dirk if he is interested in appearing in a X-rated movie.

[ 14. September 2010, 15:50: Message edited by: StevenHW ]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home