iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » worst actors/actresses ever! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: worst actors/actresses ever!
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Sammy Hain Esq.:
Rob Schneider
Keanu Reeves
Pauly Shore

I don't mean to nitpick, but it's not quite true: I don't even consider Schneider or Shore to be actors, let alone being a "worst actor."

Keanu is not quite that low on the level of Rob or Pauly, IMHO.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faith No Motley:
Tom Cruise...why is he always running? Do they teach that in Scientology?

Well, he does a lot of popcorn-type action movies. And even in "Vanilla Sky" (not an action movie), he was running around in a deserted Times Square.

I actually like some of Tom Cruise stuff, especially in "Born On The Fourth Of July" and "Magnolia", where he was NOT running. [Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica Sawyer [in part]:[snip]...The only movies I really liked Jennifer in are "Office Space" and "The Good Girl." Maybe she should go back to doing more indie stuff.
_______X [co-sign]

I am not a fan of Jennifer Aniston, but I did like her performance in "The Good Girl". It almost made me forget she was in "Friends". [Smile]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuEaG-buvo
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family Guy love it Earth Angel.........I bet you were a big fan of their BTTF tribute [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth Angel, I missed you!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was from the BTTF tribute ironically [Smile] and yes...it made me very happy. '18 year old Lois???....S.O.B' haha. Aww thanks Veronica [Big Grin]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ABTOTW7aY
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stitch Groover:
Josh Hartnett.

There is a new guy on Neighbours here right now, I hope he gets better because his character is awesome (he replaced the original actor). His idea of emoting is to just squint. Happy? Squint. Angry? Squint and lean forward. In mourning? Squint and look down. Afraid? Squint and look around while squinting.

LMAO [Big Grin] LOL
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home