iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Longtime My Friends..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Longtime My Friends..
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody out there in 80's land [Big Grin] I know i havnt been on here in "like" 4ever and that's my own fault(its a long story)But i just wanted to drop by and say hello to everybody. Im happy 2 see you guys are keeping the 80s alive...as well as this wonderful website..I know most of you may not remember me especially the newbies..but im sure a few of my ol' buds on here still remembers the C.T. Anyways i know i hav'nt been apart of the rewind family in a while and i am truly sorry for that..but u all know how "Life" is and what comes with each new day. But i would really love to part of the fam again and post some new stuff..Anyways i hope everybody is "Alive & Kicking" and doing well in there lives..And i hope to get back into the game..so put me in coach im ready 2 play [Smile] Longlivethe80s.."like 4 Sure"

Crashesparties N Thevalley

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your username different? You were 'C.T.'?

Welcome back!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back CT
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Logan5 yeah "that's the name i gave me" but it wasnt 80s enough 4 me.

Thanks for the warm "Welcome Back" everybody..i feel like Mr. Carter lol

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home