iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Download 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Download 2010
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I know I haven't posted for a while but I know that you are all keen to get my Download updates for this year.

Confirmed so far for this year:

AC/DC
Aerosmith
Rage Against The Machine
Billy Idol
Five Finger Death Punch
30 Seconds to Mars
Stone Sour
Lamb of God
Them Crooked Vultures
Megadeth
Deftones
Wolfmother
Volbeat
Motorhead
Stone Temple Pilots
Bullet For My Valentine
Coheed and Cambria
Airbourne
HIM
Dillinger Escape Plan
Cinderella
Steel Panther
We Are The Fallen
36 Crazyfists
A Day To Remember
Whitechapel
Hell Yeah
The Blackout
Dommin
Taking Dawn
Job For A Cowboy
Saxon
RATT
Unearth
Lawnmower Deth
Rise To Remain
August Burns Red
Y&T
• Slash
• The Used
• The Damned Things
• Atreyu
• Cancer Bats
• BREED77
• Sweethead
• Porcupine Tree
• No Americana
• Senser
• Halestorm
• Nonpoint
• As I Lay Dying
• Flyleaf
• White Wizzard
• Zebrahead
• Rock Sugar
• Michael Monroe
• Holy Grail
• Straight Lines
• Tiger Please
• Revoker
• Young Guns
• Tyketto
• Year Long Disaster
• Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
• Enuff Z’Nuff
• Panic Cell
• Glamour Of The Kill
• Sybreed

Motley, could this be the year you get your backside over here????

Them Crooked Nomsters [Cool]

ps I hear FNM are confirming US dates after waiting nearly a year for you guys to see them...now's the time!!!!

[ 12. April 2010, 10:04: Message edited by: I'm Simon and I am a NOMS adddict ]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still waiting for the updates for Rock on the Range. It's a huge rock festival in Ohio. Missed it the past two years, praying I will make it this year.
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More bands announced Today:

Headliners:
Aerosmith
Rage Against The Machine

Support:

Billy Idol
Five Finger Death Punch
30 Seconds to Mars
Stone Sour
Lamb of God

Not overly excited about the headliners but at least were getting variety...

Ashes of the Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RATM=Awesome
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha I wished Noms. Looks like an awesome lineup. I'm assuming Aerosmith will have a singer by then. You must see Lamb of God live. Saw them open for Metallica back in October it was like my 5th time of seeing them. One of the guys who went to the concert with us went to school with the singer and was actually in the "Redneck" video.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faith No Motley:
Ha I wished Noms. Looks like an awesome lineup. I'm assuming Aerosmith will have a singer by then. You must see Lamb of God live. Saw them open for Metallica back in October it was like my 5th time of seeing them. One of the guys who went to the concert with us went to school with the singer and was actually in the "Redneck" video.

I see that the music video for "Redneck" by Lamb of God is on YouTube.

Where together with when does the bloke appear in the video?

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's the dude that gets knocked down by the bus door at 1:30 into the video and 2:10 into the video...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

With regards to Aerosmith...its confirmed that Mr Tyler will in fact be fronting the band for this performance.

However, with Stone Sour likely to be second stage headliners on that particular night, I'm unsure which band will receive my attention...

Made of Noms [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Hmmm both good shows but after seeing both IMO Stone Sour puts on the better show. Plus you never know what kind of shape Tyler's gonna be in lately. You may get the epic legendary live Tyler or the falling down, missing words, lost one...
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

I'm leaning towards Stone Sour to be fair to my son. Last year I made him miss Trivium to see Def Leppard (which he did enjoy by the way) but I really can't see him liking Aerosmith much. Plus, Stone Sour rock!!!!

Don't Wanna Miss a Noms [Cool]

Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Leave is already in, and so is my request for shifts, Should be working Fri,Sat and Sun as normal, Hoping to get AC/DC and Aerosmith stages when they are on. Last year was amazing. If you fancy a beer Noms, I know we tried meeting up a few years ago and it didnt work out, Then head to the medics camp, or look for the medic racing about in the golf buggy. [Smile]

Rock on

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Cowboy, this year we are gonna meet and have a beer, you have my word.

Then we can both come back here and tell Mots what an awesome festival he has missed...AGAIN!

I don't wanna miss a Noms [Cool]

Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith No Motley, I viewed the video for "Redneck" by Lamb of God on YouTube.

I was able to spot the man in his bit parts in it.

Simon and Cowboy10uk, I wouldn't mind joining you. [Smile]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

And Ozzfest 2010 rumors abound....

http://www.smnnews.com/2010/02/10/ozzfest-2010-bands-and-rumors/

I've also heard rumors of adding a band along the lines of Soundgarden or Faith no More to the main stage. Black Label Society honestly gets old every time but it may as well be expected. Also going off topic, the new Rob Zombie and Fear Factory albums suck just in case anyone was gonna waste money on them......

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by LoverswithCassie:
Faith No Motley, I viewed the video for "Redneck" by Lamb of God on YouTube.

I was able to spot the man in his bit parts in it.

Simon and Cowboy10uk, I wouldn't mind joining you. [Smile]

Please do. We don't bite...

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT...

Coheed and Cambria
Airbourne
HIM
Dillinger Escape Plan
Cinderella
Steel Panther
We Are The Fallen
36 Crazyfists
A Day To Remember
Whitechapel
Hell Yeah
The Blackout
Dommin
Taking Dawn
Job For A Cowboy
Saxon
RATT
Unearth
Lawnmower Deth
Rise To Remain
August Burns Red
Y&T

CINDERELLA and RATT FTW!!!!!!

Long Cold Nomster [Cool]

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Just heard the new RATT cd about a week ago. Holy **** it's the 80s again with this one. I was really suprised. DeMartini shreds!
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Todays announcement...

• Slash
• The Used
• The Damned Things
• Atreyu
• Cancer Bats
• BREED77
• Sweethead
• Porcupine Tree
• No Americana
• Senser
• Halestorm
• Nonpoint
• As I Lay Dying
• Flyleaf
• White Wizzard
• Zebrahead
• Rock Sugar
• Michael Monroe
• Holy Grail
• Straight Lines
• Tiger Please
• Revoker
• Young Guns
• Tyketto
• Year Long Disaster
• Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
• Enuff Z’Nuff
• Panic Cell
• Glamour Of The Kill
• Sybreed

Slash!!!!!!!

Velvet Nomsrover [Cool]

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faith No Motley:
Just heard the new RATT cd about a week ago. Holy **** it's the 80s again with this one. I was really suprised. DeMartini shreds!

Great album!!!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

Yah boo!

Due to ongoing military commitments, looks like I'm not going to Download this year after all.

GUTTED!!!!

Still AC/DC in Hannover this evening should soften the blow somewhat...

For those about to Noms, I salute you [Cool]

Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

-

AC/DC sure do have a whole lotta...you know...

Nomsway to Hell [Cool]

Hang Ten
Rewind Curious
Member # 8934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hang Ten   Email Hang Ten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Wizzard is fun. They nailed the sound of the era. Check out Cauldron. They're 00s but they sound just like '83 era metal ala Dokken, Diamond Head, etc.
Posts: 7 | From: The Beach | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Stunning Weekend, Sadly I didnt get to meet up with Noms, Though did manage to pull main stage for ACDC, managed to get to 2nd barrier which gave me a wonderful view, Well apart from when I was dragging people out of crowd. Arena Medical on Sat, again gave me a great view of everything and 2nd Stage for the last day. Thanks to everyone who went, you guys made it a great weekend. even the rain turning it into one big mud puddle didnt dampen the spirits. Best set for weekend for me has to go to Steel Panther, a stunning set and one that had me laughing my butt off.

To all the rewinders who went, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and didnt have to use our services.

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home