iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 99)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 99 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jigsaw - The most fun I've had with any of the Saw films! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3803 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Murder On The Orient Express - Gorgeous looking, great acting especially from Kenneth Branagh, and I had a tear also. Glad to have forgotten the outcome of the original.
Posts: 3803 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trailer looks sensational in old-school 65mm. And I've always loved Branagh. I'm not sure anyone needed yet another remake of Orient Express, but at least it got the professional treatment.

Geez, the Saw franchise has always left me really cold. I didn't even think that the first one was any good. They are preposterous films. Think about it. Doesn't anyone get suspicious that he has all these deliveries of things such as micro recorders to his place? And he must have the best metal-working equipment on the planet so that he can make all those traps. ROFL

Posts: 2029 | From: America's Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Haha, seen them all but the first and this latest one are the only ones I think are worthwhile.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oh and the original short film is cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfgtAlpnEf8&t=31s
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Very, very good return from George Miller after all those Babes and Happy Feets.
This is 120 min action orgasm, those who want something else i have only one advice: keep away [Cool]

Posts: 6983 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Kong: Skull Island (2017)

"A team of scientists explore an uncharted island in the Pacific, venturing into the domain of the mighty Kong, and must fight to escape a primal Eden." (IMDb)

This was pretty entertaining popcorn feature with cool cast and nice sfx.
Its the second MonsterVerse film and i bet there will be more.

Posts: 6983 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Betrayal (2003)

This was a decent thriller directed by Mark L. Lester and starring Julie du Page, Erika Eleniak, Jeremy Lelliot, James Remar and Adam Baldwin.
Nothing new under the sun here but Page gives a nice performance as the ruthless assassin and looks fantastic.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Dallas Buyers Club (2013)

"In 1985 Dallas, electrician and hustler Ron Woodroof works around the system to help AIDS patients get the medication they need after he is diagnosed with the disease." (IMDb)

Great film and awesome performances from Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto so im happy they both won an Oscar.
Griffin Dunne was good too!

This topic comprises 99 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home