iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 61)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Identity (2003)

This was a very good, atmospheric thriller directed by James Mangold.
Starring John Cusack, Ray Liotta, Amanda Peet, John Hawkes, Alfed Molina and Clea DuVall.

Interesting screenplay and great cast.
Rebecca De Mornay looked stunning, so sad that her role was so small.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboys and Aliens

Hasn't performed well at the box office and whilst I thought it was a great film, it's not hard to understand why. I think most people will go expecting a lighthearted movie when really it tries to keep it serious throughout.

I really enjoyed it though and would definitely recommend it to western fans.

Cownoms and aliens [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I caught this film late the other night.....omg! it's crazy but something sucked me into watching it's graphic weirdness and almost unwatchable scenes!..........permission to speak freely?

It's about a girl that learns she has teeth on a certain female body part.......but what I find interesting I was looking it up just now and the director/writer is Roy lichtenstein's son.......one of ultimate favorite artists??? weirrrrrrrrrrrd????

totally weird movie! almost embarrassed to say I watched it, then again I love John Waters movies? haha

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaa, sounds cool [Cool]
Muffy, you gonna check out Chatterbox! (1977) next? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atomik well I just looked that up lol......Rip Taylor??? is it good? I'm gonna have a "v" watching movie night! mauahahaha [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I haven´t seen it Muffy. Only heard about it from the "big boys" [Smile]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Just watched Fun with D!ck and Jane (2005)

Jim Carrey is always cool and i liked Téa Leoni too.
All in all it was an entertaining friday night flick.
Never seen the 1977 original.

-

oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched 3 incredibly good movies today and highly recommend 2 of them.
The stoning of Soraya - A true story. A muslim woman is accused of having an affair in her village which has grave consequences. I dont want to say anything to spoil it. It left me completely NUMB.
 -

The disapperance of Alice Creed
 -

this movie was freaking awsome.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eden Lake - Blah. If you've seen the trailer you've seen the film.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Eden Lake - Blah. If you've seen the trailer you've seen the film.

i didnt like it either
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Chaperone with WWE s HHH - actually quite enjoyable
Winters Bone - Hmmmm borinnnnng!
Orphan (again)-oh its so fantastic that creepy wee girl

Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tron- the legacy= OMG loved this so much its fantastic i actually liked it better than the first
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Dilemma- meh. Only a couple of funny parts, although I think it was pushed as a comedy. It was more of a dramedy for me.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Missed Call" with Shannyn Sossamon and Edward Burns. Horrendously bad, no wonder it has a zero percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Meet the Robinsons - perfect Disney film
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amer - Ooh I loved this. It was like an homage to the 60's/70's giallos. Beautifully shot and great suspense. It did start to lose a little bit of its steam around 2/3's of the way through but picked up again for a disturbing ending [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw Don't Be Afraid of the Dark yesterday. I thought it was very good, very creepy. That little Bailee Madison is a good little actress...hope she doesn't burn out when she gets older.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Tell No One - Fantastic film. 8 years after a man thought his wife had been murdered he gets an email with a video of an older looking her. It's so gripping how it all unravels from there with some outstanding performances.

-

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had "Tell No One" in my Netflix streaming queue for a while. I almost watched it last week. I shall do so now. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Great [Smile] I'll be surprised if you don't like it.
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Zack Snyder flop that is "Sucker Punch". It is stupifyingly horrible and really degrating to women. No wonder audiences chose to stay away.
Posts: 4124 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Monsturd. What is wrong with me watching this  -

-

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you gave me crap--pun intended--about "The Resident." ROFL
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 -
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0869152/

They wait (2007) good movie with a few scares, a couple come back to the US for a funeral with their son and he starts to see ghosts

This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home