iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 56)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22 Bullets - Fantastic gangster/revenge flick  -

-

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Guilty (2000)Bill Pullman was such a sick ******* in this. Really well done film.

[ 28. May 2011, 14:46: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Bill Pullman when he is a badguy, the same with Greg Kinnear!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Yeah, I thought he was great in this and Surveillance.
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22 Bullets looks pretty cool. Ima check that out.
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Cool, I hope you enjoy it [Smile]

I just watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was just ok for me. The last half an hour was the best part. Wouldn't bother with it again.

Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
I love Bill Pullman when he is a badguy, the same with Greg Kinnear!

I do too. Pullman's great in "The Guilty" and "Surveillance," and Kinnear is great in "The Gift"!
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tooth Fairy---not the one with the Rock, but the horror movie about the Tooth Fairy who murders children to get their last baby tooth. I thought it was a decent movie.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went to the movies recently and saw Bridesmaids. we were going to watch The Hangover II but i went with Bridesmaids. [Big Grin] i laughed so hard! it had a sweet story to it as well.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burning Palms. It is actually 5 shorts. I only got to finish 3 of them, but they were all funny. Especially the third one. This is only for those who enjoy sarcastic or sick humor, not if you're looking for light-hearted comedy.

Ronnie, I want to see Bridesmaids- I like Melissa McCarthy. It looks really funny!

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solitary Man and King of California a Michael Douglas double feature night. Both great movies.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Ronnie, I want to see Bridesmaids- I like Melissa McCarthy. It looks really funny!

haha it's totally crude in a lot of parts but a lot of it is relate-able..for girls, anyway ha.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Melissa McCarthy on Mike and Molly...I can't wait to see Bridesmaids. One of the Octane DJs was whining about it the other day, how it was nothing but a "romcom."
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Monsters - Bored me silly. Lead characters were so unlikeable.
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tangled" - I thought it was charming.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Fertile Ground
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

watched an independent film called Kisses...about 2 eleven year old kid neighbors (boy and girl) that runaway together for one night to escape their abusive families. it was endearing... and filmed in Dublin, the 2 kids were amazing young actors! the accents where a bit thick, so i was glad the dvd had subtitles.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched District 9 (2009) late last night.
It was very good.
Not your typical sci-fi flick location (South Africa), good unknown cast,
catching and intense story and fantastic special effects.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tron Legacy

Effects were excellent, the numerous CGI appearances of Jeff Bridges were well done, the plot was a little threadbare, but the updating of things such as the light cycles and the disc fights were very cool. And it was nice to see Bruce Boxleitner revive his role as Alan Bradley (even if you never got to see a CGI Bruce as Tron)

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mothman (2010) apart from the bad acting not a bad made for tv movie
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to watch Inception......I totally didn't like it.........it bored me out of my mind.

I had two buddies at work that were duking it out over it.....thought i'd finally watch it....went into it expecting this grand movie and blah.......I can get why people think it's so great? I watched an hour then skimmed to the end haha

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
I did the same, though I actually fell asleep [Roll Eyes]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I liked some parts but other parts made me feel sleepy.
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jay and Helen for making me not feel like a minority. [Smile] yeah I don't know it was so serious and sooooooooo slow going and really hard to catch what was going on from the begining......hmmmmm? except the dream thing was explained.
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed "Inception" .. thought it was the 10's version of "The Matrix" .. though not as good. But I'm a huge Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan.. so that played into it.

I will agree that it was slow moving and you had to keep your mind going to figure out all the layers involved with the story. So Jay Lee falling asleep during a movie that is already a dream within a dream within a dream might not work well. ha

I totally enjoyed the hallway mindbending fight scene. [Cool]

The person I watch it with felt the same way you all do.. expecting more based on the hype.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home