iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Descent 2 no way as good as 1st one
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The super Death Proof [Cool]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Inception (2010) yesterday.
I liked it very much.
Maybe it had a little bit too much useless shooting scenes in the dream world(s)
but it´s a minor flaw.
Never before complained that a movie had too much action [Smile]

Once again Hans Zimmer had created a fantastic, atmospheric score for a movie.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey brother aTom, did you get around to see The Dark Knight??? And what did you think?

I think it's a bit overrated! I like Batman Begins way better! But then I liked Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow better than Heath Ledger's overhyped Joker performance!

Recently played the Batman: Arkham Asylum game on my 360, and those Scarecrow nightmare sections scared the crap outta me [Eek!]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i bought the dvd but haven´t watched it yet.
Scarecrow was fantastic in Batman Begins!

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaron Eckhart was terrific in The Dark Knight, best thing about it for me.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just watched severance, hills have eyes type of thing, sort of...but with humor..humor british humor
was ok...light entertainment really

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I went to watch that the other day, seen Danny Dyer and was instantly put off and switched over [Razz]
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Once again Hans Zimmer had created a fantastic, atmospheric score for a movie.

so true! i love that score so much i downloaded it. [Smile]

i just recently bought this on blu-ray. great flick!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Santa's Slay [Big Grin]
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
I went to watch that the other day, seen Danny Dyer and was instantly put off and switched over [Razz]

Danny Dyer has made three good films. Severance was one of them; there's this one hilarious scene where he asks Laura Harris to check something for him; brilliant comic timing from the both of them.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally watched The Town. Great film. I wish I wouldn't have been sick when the hubby wanted to take me to see it at the theater. I would have loved to have seen the shoot-outs on the big screen.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karate kid remake with Jaden Smith i actually enjoyed it!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watched Predators (2010) yesterday.

I didn´t like the cast and the plot could have been lot better
so this was nothing compared to Predator (1987) and Predator 2 (1990) which are classics.
Haven´t seen the AvP flicks.

-

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inception on Blu-ray
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Comfort and Joy (2003)

This was on some channel here yesterday.
It was a sugar coated christmas tv-movie but i just couldn´t stop watching it.
The reason was Nancy McKeon, still pretty foxy lady.

-

Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Swan

-

awesome flick..very intense and thrilling. natalie portman did an amazing job and i think she is definitely deserving of an oscar nod.

it also has stars mila kunis, winona ryder and barbara hershey, who were great as well.

loved it!!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Tooth Fairy
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shrek (2001). Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz and John Lithgow. An ogre is accompanied by a talking donkey in his mission to get a radiant princess out of a castle that has a dragon. Taken from the picture book by William Steig.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Spiderwick Chronicles. Three children and their mother move to an old house, and discover that they are not the only occupiers. And the dark forces outside are very interested in the contents of an eighty-year-old book...
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
13 going on 30 ohh i so loved this and all the 80s moments
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extraordinary Measures...much better than what I expected.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Case 39...thought it was pretty good. [Smile]
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Black Swan....loved it!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I've gotta see that. Not out here until the 21st.
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home