iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  95  96  97   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie, I feel the same way as you regarding Halloween 2. I really liked the beginning when Laurie was in the hospital. They should've done more of that, I think.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
Rented a Horror from a few years back I had never even heard of called ECHO (apparently its a remake of a Filipino horror movie) and we all - me, husband and best friend- were pleasantly surprised.

Now granted- its one of those movies where an hour after its done you think "hey, they never explained THIS"....or "why did THAT happen?" ...but while it was ON it was actually entertaining and spooky.

I recommend.

I'd never heard of it but found it on Netflix while browsing horror movies. I added it to my que...it should be coming up soon.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
watched Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie's version)...still don't know what to make of it. I began hating it, halfway through the movie and then once it was over, I felt mixed feelings about it. I think I will have to watch it again, at some point.

Ronnie, it is better the second time around. I saw it in the movies and then bought it on Blu-ray and watched it again. The first time I kept getting confused with the flashbacks to Michael's mama, which, as we all know, was just Zombie's way to get ol' Sherrie Moon Zombie into his movie. I love Rob Zombie, think he's brilliant, but he really needs to stop casting his wife in EVERYTHING he does. Ranting over now. [Smile]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha well i will watch it again, then. love rob zombie's movies too, especially devil's rejects and his first halloween remake!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terminator 3 .. the ending is epic!

This was one of the 5 movies that I was able to upgrade to Blu-ray for about $5 each. Thanks Fightertown for that link!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally watched Inception, super duper amazing.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. Inception is The Matrix for the 10s! A mental mind twister of dreams. Saw it tonight and thought it was amazing.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched HOT TUB TIME MACHINE and DEATH AT A FUNERAL this weekend. Both were very funny so it was win-win for me.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadgirl (2008) Pretty twisted
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re-watched Charlie And The Chocolate Factory yesterday.

Interesting to compare Johnny Depp with Gene Wilder - two very different takes on the story and the character.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moulin Rouge - Irritating
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I watched Echo. It was really good. It was horror w/o blood and guts (which I really have no problem with lol).
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Keeping The Faith (2000)

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Creep [Big Grin] and the dreadfully dull Disturbia.
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
 -

Keeping The Faith (2000)

That is probably the only Ben Stiller movie I can tolerate.
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

Surrogates with Bruce Willis...a little short, but good. [Smile]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I watched American Gangster, the unrated version. There is a scene at the end that wasn't in the theaters. Love this movie.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Last night I watched American Gangster, the unrated version. There is a scene at the end that wasn't in the theaters. Love this movie.

Great film, it was a good deleted scene but they used the right ending. This scene was too comedic, made it seem more like a buddy movie which it defintely isn't. Denzel Washington is a living legend.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salt
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuing my Tim Burton theme, saw Alice In Wonderland today. Typical Burton, and actually very good - cinematically impressive and well scripted and acted.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too just watched Alice In Wonderland and thought it was pretty good. Also saw Knight and Day and whilst it wasn't execellent it certainly wasn't bad either. 6/10.

Noms and Day [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She´s the Man (2006)

This was a decent Just One of the Guys remake.
Starring Amanda Bynes, Channing Tatum and Laura Ramsey.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Green Zone--better than what I thought it would be, as I generally don't like action movies.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pirate Radio. I didn't hate it, but it took me awhile to get into it. I probably wouldn't watch it again. Does anyone know how much of the movie is fiction and if anything is fact, especially the ending.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We ent to the movies yesterday. I took my daughter and her friend to CATS N DOGS 3D and my husband went in another theater to see THE WRONG GUYS.

I dont know why CATS N DOGS 3D is getting such bad reviews. I thought it was cute and funny. If you have a child who really likes animals its a good Family Film.

My husband loved THE WRONG GUYS. He said next time we go to that theater (I call it "the cheapie theater' cuz they have a $5 night) I should go see it.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 97 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  95  96  97   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home