iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » New Movies You have seen recently (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Movies You have seen recently
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL

I have not seen this, but I was told it is freakin' funny.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey 80'srocked, ATONEMENT was a different type of story,......extremely dramatic, but very well acted. hope you like it.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Identity (2003) with John Cusack, Ray Liotta, Amanda Peet, Alfred Molina, John C. McGinley, and a host of others........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
hey 80'srocked, ATONEMENT was a different type of story,......extremely dramatic, but very well acted. hope you like it.

Thanks for recommending this Nowhere....I just watched this tonight and was very impressed. One of the best, newer dramas I have seen in a long time. I can't understand how some people say that there are no good newer movies being made these days with flicks like this one being shown. I highly recommend giving this a look too.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I watched BABY MAMA the other night and all I can say is "meh"....which is about the higest praise I can give a "new" movie these days. I laughed about 3 or 4 times. Was it a decent movie? Yes. A laugh riot? No.

I am trying to NETFLIX some new ones to keep hubby happy. I put HITMAN, RUN FATBOY RUN and FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL on there. We shall see if they impress me more than BABY MAMA or not (oh well, at least i got to look at Greg Kinnear a little)

You can't go wrong with Run, Fatboy, Run.

Its not as good as Shaun of The Dead or Hot Fuzz but still a very funny film.

Run Fat NOMS Run [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you liked it 80'srocked [Smile] .

noms, i had heard that run, fatboy, run wasn't very good so i never bothered with it... though i should form my own opinion... but shaun of the dead was a masterpiece. definitely one of my favorite zombie movies!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went and saw "W" today. I thought it was pretty good with Josh Brolin as the head cheese (no disrespect to Packers fans)...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last movie I saw at the theater was "Quarantine". Very good.
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Max Payne and Pride and Glory - Pretty good, I'd give them both a 7/10.
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home